John F Kennedy would be proud of Pelosi

Today Nancy Pelosi got my respect. Not gonna lie. She is a drunk crazy bitch.
>But she has more balls than 99% of Any Forums.

She singlehandly made Xi Ping and China the laughing stock of the world.
>Even Vatnikker Putin is laughing in his Bunker

Will China Cope & Seeth or will they get so ashamed that they will blow up all US Sea carrier?
Also dont forget the chinks are already in the US, they shipped tons of Tools, Equipment and Vehicle to the US since august 2020.

Attached: 20220731_004326.jpg (1080x1233, 586.07K)

Consider playing in heavy traffic

We have walkable cities. Amerimutt. I hope you get jumpes by niggers after they confiscated their guns.
China dont even needs to do something. Just wait till the niggers work up their list of White Rednecks that have concueled carry till now.
Cope and seeth. Welcome to hell amerimutts

>We have walkable cities. Amerimutt. I hope you get jumpes by niggers after they confiscated their guns.
>China dont even needs to do something. Just wait till the niggers work up their list of White Rednecks that have concueled carry till now.
>Cope and seeth. Welcome to hell amerimutts

Attached: swiss man.jpg (700x394, 23.91K)

You massive nigger, while I want us baiting the Chinks into hitting first, she's getting hammered somewhere safe.

Cope and seeth faggot. Enjoy Turkish Gay civilization muhamed aisha kocktürk

Attached: 20220731_005706.jpg (1080x1632, 1.08M)

Im whiter as you. Descenant of European Pedophiles that got expelled from the glory continent.

>its time to pray
>China will come
>and the whole world will be happy
>its like the whole world was happy when you guys destroyed berlin to its ground and killed millions of women and childern. You guys out 7million POW, women and childern into rheinlagers where 2millions died. You barbaric faggots. Americans deserve exactly to get nuked. Nobody will miss you faggots

Also put your head in your shitty AC and pour water over it.

Go China

Obligatory
>you just KNOW

That actually feels like it would feel amazing consider the heat. Ugh niggers cannot even insult. Brb I need to dunk my head

Attached: 3F7A329F-4551-4F71-8724-A9E6462D7B3C.jpg (2160x2995, 1.07M)

Yes it does. Be sure you put your head next to the port. Scientists say that if water gets on there it will be additional cooling power.

She got the House to vote to ban the 2A yesterday.
Americans have already forgotten.

Attached: FthisWorld.png (666x729, 424.67K)

she's a gilf and I want to squeeze her giant elderly tits

JFK-ACK

>Consider playing in heavy traffic

Attached: 53D788F9-8D17-4860-B2A3-407E045498B8.jpg (645x770, 75.72K)

>John F Kennedy
Who cares about the opinion of one of our worst presidents?

Shut the fuck up, kike. And take away your shabbos bitch.

Oh no!!! How ever will faggots larp now?!?!?!

Im not american.
And you deserve to get your guns taken from you. You guys are even to stupid to commit the right mass-shootings instead you shoot up schools.
Actual cancer of the world.

she was cute

You mean the guy who steered the country clear of ww3? Rage harder, impotent tard kek

Imagine shilling for pelosi

she looks very jewish in that picture, its like she hasn't had plastic surgery yet

You are biggest faggot on this board. Your country is invaded by litteral half asian niggers and you sit at home and play dota, jerk off and calling people jews in Any Forums.
Go and and take some lives little yaroslav

>You mean the guy who steered the country clear of ww3?
He started the tension that nearly led to nuclear war in the first place, retard. People don't deserve credit for fixing messes they created.

I'm not shilling.
This is just bad ass.
She doesnt give a fuck
You will get nuked soon
I cant wait for put my TV and see it rain bombs on JewYork

I will cheer like goatherders in afgahnistan when WTC got blown up by your corrupt jewverment