FARMS

I want to live on a farm

Attached: 20220730_171150.jpg (1385x830, 167.08K)

>fleshner
Fuck sake Germans. You had one job

I bet that faggot lives in a rich white neighbourhood

he means niggers are terrible to live next to.
the day this Caleb faggot gets his teeth kicked in by niggers is going to be funny.

I bet you want to live on a farm. Too bad they're all closed to make way for more blacks.

((((Fleishner)))) huh?

anyone who has lived near blacks never wants to repeat that again in their life

Too bad zogbot nigger loving mutts had to interfere mid job.

He's wrong on multiple levels.
"I want to live on a farm" is actually code for "I want to own several black people"

Attached: tariq nasheed.jpg (630x1200, 63.42K)

New Twitter account. How can you be so retarded to not see a parody account retard

>I want to live on a farm
I live on a farm
Love it.

Attached: pol-41 (1).jpg (1021x1024, 501.68K)

This statement is HIGHLY RACIST.
It assumes that black people cannot own farms or be farmer. This should be highly offensive to black people.

Well it's more complicated than that. Additionally from getting away from NewFinns, I want to get away from crazy leftists and want some breathing space from my neighbours so I can farm my own potatos and cabbage and walk on my property naked if I want without getting disturbed. It's called F-R-E-E-D-O-M

i grew up with a single black person in my entire school career and we named him coco pops
also i lived on a farm

I want to live on a farm.

So, like do these fucking dipshits want “muh rayciss whites” to be anywhere near their precious niggers? Wouldn't this be the best solution? Let the cities become gay nigger meccas and let the regular folk live in peace.

This is code for global consciousness to put us away in camps user. Don't chant this ritual or you will be indeed farmed.

Yes, its not the Jews at all! That poster you quoted is the one who is stupid! haha!

Ahahahah

I really want to live on a farm.

I want to live on a farm

You're right

Attached: EGZmYGCWwAERhap.jpg (1080x870, 93.55K)

>>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE BLACKERINOOOO MA HECKING NIGGERINOS
Why would it be wrong to want that? Why do these motherfuckers want to force people to be around niggers if they dont want to?

Called it a free pasture farm

I don't want to live on a farm and I still don't want to live next to Black people or White trash.

This Caleb dude is a troll account. Just not a very good one. He states that trannies and drag shouldn't run on the coat tails of LGBTQ+ and all sorts of random shit. Lots of subtle stuff in there as well.

I want to live on a farm

Yep

What's wrong with wanting to get away from black people? It's a natural reaction throughout the animal kingdom.