How can people claim that MAGA isn't one gigantic cult following when people are literally opening up restaurants in...

How can people claim that MAGA isn't one gigantic cult following when people are literally opening up restaurants in his name?

Also, isn't that place in copyright infringement? Trump generally hates people profiting of his name. I'm surprised he hasn't sued the place yet.

houstonchronicle.com/food-culture/article/Bun-B-s-Trill-Burgers-named-nation-s-best-on-17337934.php

>In Bellville, about an hour or so northwest of Houston, Trump Burger is your standard burger joint with the added twist of being a monument to former U.S. President Donald Trump.

>The restaurant’s owner is Roland Beainy, a second-generation Lebanese-American who loves Donald Trump.

Attached: Trump Burger.jpg (1200x1800, 405.98K)

The definition of a cult: Any religion that your parents aren't.

Welcome to Trump burger, home of the Trump Burger can I take your money?

Would you like our Trump sauce? It's Russian dressing.

Attached: Good Burger.jpg (1200x630, 96.3K)

Jesus Christ, take a look at their clientele.

Attached: white trash.jpg (2400x1598, 427.95K)

I see nothing wrong
And the schizo guy?
Let him just enjoy a burger

Y'all got any orange soda

Nigga, you have a tattoo of biden on your butthole. Shut the fuck up.

Those people wish they could be as classy as democrats.

Attached: democrats.jpg (1600x938, 316.03K)

WOOOOOOOOOOOO
MAGA BABYYYY
CLIMB ABOARD THE TRUUUUUUMP TRAIN
TRUMP 2024 YEAHHHH

Neocons aren’t people, but they are usually more tolerable than liberals

Lmao is he handing that wook a toothbrush?

lmao. Your president B. Hussein the gay nigger was literally worshipped with people making just as much merchandise. It lasted 2 years though then everyone realized what a dumb nigger he really was.

Attached: download.jpg (261x261, 10.05K)

Mutts making a burger joint based around politicians of the day. LET'S GO BURGER!

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (683x1024, 342.54K)

most americans are soulless monkey-see-monkey-do cultists, it's part of being circumcised

those are just homeless people

So now homeless people don't vote?

Because you're a seething redditor. Trump was a good president, you're a fucking retard crying bitch tears about him every day while you do damage control for biden then post "i-i'm not a biden supporter, f-fuck jews" like clockwork. Kill yourself.

yes, that's what he said

still less destructive than Judaism.

No different from that Obama gas station in the middle of a South Carolina ghetto.

Attached: 1647844530113.jpg (1200x700, 78.03K)

why does he have 1 black hand, just 1?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 17.05.28.png (528x254, 247.16K)