Close encounters of the 5th kind

Any anons see the film?
Any anons have & tried the protocols?

Attached: 20220730_140436.jpg (1440x619, 154.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbgdata.org/torrents.php?search=Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are the first 4 kinds?

Kissing. Sucking nipples. Hand stuff. Oral sex. Intercourse. Monkey pox butt stuff

Sighting, landing,contact, boarding, etc etc

They are citrus tree, palm trees, thick/leafy trees, and willows of the brook/valley.
Consult Leviticus 23:40.

kek.
truly unique response!

jannies, trannies, niggers, and the jews

Aliens are fake

idk maybe

Attached: 1659126628981293.webm (874x1080, 1.98M)

How familiar are you with the subject matter? It's a good intro to certain elements of UAPs as well as the stranger aspects (e.g. manifesting flybys).
Still not sure about Russell Targ.

anyone got a magnet or torrent.

Attached: 1657220390813.gif (320x312, 3.16M)

>let me brave search that for you
>"close encounters of the fifth kind streaming"
I believe in you, user

look at rarbgdata.
rarbgdata.org/torrents.php?search=Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind

Attached: butt pirate.gif (512x288, 1.9M)

i ask for a torrent because it's free

Attached: archer.jpg (1280x720, 390.39K)

Greer says that tic tac UFOs are being built out of Skunk Works

torrent > streaming
try it and you'll understand
torrenting means owning
streaming does not

Well I watch the movie a bunch of times and I don't know I've been meditating a lot lately and you know I'm kind of sick of the status quo as they fucking butcher us with the slowkill death shot.... not me in particular but literally everybody I know is taking it and their health is in Decline. So that said if these uap's are a thousand years or a million years I had and there's somewhat enlightened as the movie says why not make contact... what are you getting at user Spill the Beans please

I know about the tr3b and I know all about Skunk Works dirty old Lockheed .. it has become blatantly obvious that all Western governments are malevolent mother fucking cunts

I've tried CE-5 yes, /x/ gives the .PDF away for free so I read up on it a bit, then one night I got fried out of my mind and tried to meditate following the protocols, then all of a sudden a black blur appears in my peripheral vision. I tried to capture it on my phone, then adjust the colors, so this is the best sighting I got.

Attached: trianglelightadjusted.png (566x745, 355.98K)

Could you explain a bit more please ?When you say you got fried out of your mind... you smoked weed? you drank alcohol ?

.... being in an altered state isn't conducive to meditation ....

No problem I will, yes I smoked a lot of weed lol. I find that if I try to focus on my "third eye" while being high I successfully dissociate from my body, in a blissful vibrational state. I've had moments where I was ready to astral project but I was just too scared to finalize the departure.

Attached: US20060072226A1.png (463x491, 47.75K)

5th kind?? What the fuck was the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th kind? Wtf?? You can't just skip all those numbers like that

Of course you can skip all those numbers like that the first one is a viewing from a distance the second one is of viewing up close the third one is physical contact the fourth one is going on a ship the fifth one is you making contact or something very similar to that I don't know come on somebody jump in and help me fuck I don't remember off the top of my head

It's in the freaking movie I remember that much he explains what all of them are the first the second the Third I might have messed it up a little bit there but it's very close to that distilled it's moving closer and making more physical contact maybe the fourth one is you being abducted yeah anyone jump in at any time

Astral projection or lucid dreaming causes sleep paralysis

ty