GOD SPEED TO THIS CRAZY BITCH

I hate her guts but I hope she has a safe trip and shows China who's boss. USA! USA! USA!

Attached: pelosi.jpg (400x267, 17.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Pelosis-father-and-the-Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=FJofc7xR00g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-160339_Fritter~2.jpg (1080x1062, 321.47K)

May God have mercy on all your wicked and wretched sovls Any Forums.

Fun fact: Guess who was the primary (((person))) responsible for pushing the holohoax myth and the creation of Israel (based upon said holohoax myth) in the US post-WW2?

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Pelosis-father-and-the-Holocaust
>Speaker Pelosi's father, the late US congressman Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr., of Maryland, was known as a Roosevelt Democrat. What is not widely known is that D'Alesandro broke ranks with president Franklin D. Roosevelt on the issues of rescuing Jews from Hitler and creating a Jewish State. D'Alesandro was one of the congressional supporters of the Bergson Group, a maverick Jewish political action committee that challenged the Roosevelt administration's policies on the Jewish refugee issue during the Holocaust, and later lobbied against British control of Palestine. The Bergson activists used unconventional tactics to draw attention to the plight of Europe's Jews, including staging theatrical pageants, organizing a march by 400 rabbis to the White House, and placing more than 200 full-page advertisements in newspapers around the country.

Nancy Pelosi: "My Father was a Shabbos Goy who helped create Israel"

youtube.com/watch?v=FJofc7xR00g

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: pelosi.jpg (681x667, 90.85K)

Damn them.

Attached: jew poem.png (1083x931, 1.03M)

embarassing cuckhold

It’s all a show, the heat is on and she had to find a way to ditch the press and her security detail and have secret talks with her chink overlords.

Attached: 1658242093.jpg (1024x632, 386.8K)

This, except I want her plane to be shot down in defense of the PRC's province of Taiwan-Formosa and for all U.S. bases in the region to be incapacitated in a single strike so the public watches helplessly as the PLA marches through Taipei.

I hope the chinks blow her out of the sky.

it will go down because of pilot error due to lack of training from the pilot shortage

THe USA isn't the boss anymore.
China is and they own all your institutions, politicians, Entertainment industry, and defense contractors not to mention your green energy sector which is the only new power generation allowed..
Better start learning mandarin faggoot.

I put money on a betting line that nothing will happen to her. If I win, it will be the first time ever.

This but unironically.

This is a historical moment in Woman's History. A lone brave woman traveling through hostile territory surrounded by a security bubble of thousands of military men armed to the teeth ready to die defending her right to conduct personal business trips on the taxpayer's dime.

Attached: ProudWoman.jpg (509x339, 39.54K)

I hope this bitch gets shot down and dies screaming but she'll more than likely be sending someone else to their deaths while she disappears to a private island to live out the rest of her life in comfort so that we can have ww3.

>I hate her guts
you should have stopped there

very interdesting didn know that fren

I WANT TO TITTY FUCK HER SO FUCKING BAD

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 3.17.50 PM.png (280x720, 406.6K)

Retarded golem. It's the shabbos goyim like Pelosi with her jewish masters who fuck your country, not chinks. Is it really so easy to manipulate you?

JEW S A!

JEW S A!

JEW S A!

Attached: Pelosi.jpg (615x559, 106.94K)

You jews say the same garbage about jew ghislaine Maxwell

If she wasn't a tranny I'd titty fuck her too. One of the best racks money can buy

Israel?

She is just trying to build a grounds for disputing her being bought by China years ago.

digits and she gets forever boxd by chinks

I hope she dies.