Brit/pol/

>Police alerted following deliberate Wheelie-Binfire at Westbrook, Warrington
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2022/07/25/police-alerted-following-deliberate-wheelie-bin-fire-at-westbrook/

>Wigan man arrested on suspicion of setting dozens of Binfires in town centre
wigantoday.net/news/crime/wigan-man-arrested-on-suspicion-of-setting-dozens-of-bin-fires-in-town-centre-3776521

>Wheelie-Binfire behind Co-Op shop in Goring was 'deliberate'
theargus.co.uk/news/20582724.wheelie-bin-fire-behind-co-op-shop-goring-deliberate/

>Residents forced from homes after suspected Binfire at flats in Mansfield Park Street
dailyecho.co.uk/news/20448787.residents-forced-homes-suspected-arson-southampton/

>Locals living near Portobello say that recent Binfires have made it a less pleasant place to live
edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-local-warns-portobello-being-24591273

>Firefighters attend scene of Binfire in Windsor
windsorexpress.co.uk/gallery/windsor/178925/firefighters-attend-scene-of-bin-fire-in-windsor.html

>Teenagers reported to police following two Binfires in Peebles
peeblesshirenews.com/news/20300795.teenagers-reported-following-two-fires-peebles/

>Woman pleads guilty to arson after setting Binfires in Hastings
theargus.co.uk/news/20582549.woman-pleads-guilty-arson-council-bins-set-fire-hastings/

>Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue called to city-centre Binfire
oxfordmail.co.uk/news/20288611.oxfordshire-fire-rescue-called-oxford-bin-fire/

>Wheelie-Binfire at Northwich property spreads to fence panels
northwichguardian.co.uk/news/20288954.wheelie-bin-fire-northwich-property-spreads-fence-panels/

>Homes in Rhyl evacuated after 'incredibly stupid' arsonist starts Binfire
dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/homes-evacuated-after-incredibly-stupid-24420305

Attached: bnbn.jpg (1024x272, 46.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sussexexpress.co.uk/news/worthing-bin-fire-sparks-emergency-response-and-fresh-warning-from-fire-service-3767049
dailyecho.co.uk/news/20276018.suspected-arson-attack/
2hd.com.au/2022/07/09/bin-fire-causes-dramatic-scenes-above-newcastle/
burytimes.co.uk/news/20259221.radcliffe-skip-bin-fires-break/
bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/20267723.queensmead-road-recycling-bin-destroyed-arsonists-high-wycombe/
dorset.live/news/dorset-news/bridport-bin-fires-police-investigation-7270068
wigantoday.net/news/windows-shatter-at-wigan-supermarket-after-bin-is-set-on-fire-3745660
wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/20244381.devizes-man-accused-setting-bin-fire-endanger-someones-life/
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/bin-fire-crimewave-causing-thousands-7234153
dorsetecho.co.uk/news/20233501.fourth-bridport-bin-fire-one-day-police-investigate/
thelincolnite.co.uk/2022/06/council-condemn-spate-of-bin-fire-arsons-in-north-east-lincolnshire/
news.stv.tv/scotland/hunt-for-fire-raiser-after-bin-blaze-spread-to-peebles-swimming-pool
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/wheelie-bins-and-rubbish-destroyed-at-the-hands-of-arsonists-in-doncaster-overnight-3739153
greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/20223994.greenock-man-drunkenly-set-bins-fire-found-guilty/
bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/20223464.bin-fires-across-bournemouth-left-residents-petrified/
somersetlive.co.uk/news/local-news/fire-crews-called-deliberate-attack-7174868
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/doncaster-firefighters-called-out-to-five-separate-incidents-overnight-3731552
thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/courts/3396288/teenage-firebug-who-destroyed-40k-loch-leven-bird-hide-avoids-detention/
thisisthecoast.co.uk/news/local-news/fire-officers-twin-morning-call-outs-in-scarborough-and-gristhorpe/
ardrossanherald.com/news/20211550.mcgavin-park-kilwinning-fire-raising-incident-damages-play-equipment/
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/moray/4430583/police-to-investigate-elgin-bin-fire/
glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/scottish-news/20206286.emergency-services-tackle-bin-fire-near-glasgows-st-enoch/
youtu.be/sBh3Q2ylQ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=_jMGZaiW9OY
twitter.com/thetimes/status/1553010523658223623
gbnews.uk/news/prince-charles-accepted-1m-from-family-of-osama-bin-laden-report-claims/345822
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Worthing Binfire sparks emergency response - and fresh warning from fire service
sussexexpress.co.uk/news/worthing-bin-fire-sparks-emergency-response-and-fresh-warning-from-fire-service-3767049

>Binfire in Hood Road, Southampton treated as arson
dailyecho.co.uk/news/20276018.suspected-arson-attack/

>Industrial Binfire causes dramatic scenes in the skies above Newcastle
2hd.com.au/2022/07/09/bin-fire-causes-dramatic-scenes-above-newcastle/

>Double Binfires break out in Radcliffe
burytimes.co.uk/news/20259221.radcliffe-skip-bin-fires-break/

>High Wycombe: Bin 'destroyed' in Queensmead Road Binfire
bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/20267723.queensmead-road-recycling-bin-destroyed-arsonists-high-wycombe/

>'Suspicious' Binfires outside Chinese restaurant and Post Office across Bridport investigated
dorset.live/news/dorset-news/bridport-bin-fires-police-investigation-7270068

>Deliberate Binfire at Wigan supermarket causes windows to shatter
wigantoday.net/news/windows-shatter-at-wigan-supermarket-after-bin-is-set-on-fire-3745660

>Devizes man accused of setting Binfire to endanger someone's life
wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/20244381.devizes-man-accused-setting-bin-fire-endanger-someones-life/

>Binfire crimewave causing thousands of pounds' worth of damage in Grimsby and Cleethorpes
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/bin-fire-crimewave-causing-thousands-7234153

>Four Bridport Binfires in one day as police investigate
dorsetecho.co.uk/news/20233501.fourth-bridport-bin-fire-one-day-police-investigate/

>Council condemns spate of Binfire arsons in North East Lincolnshire
thelincolnite.co.uk/2022/06/council-condemn-spate-of-bin-fire-arsons-in-north-east-lincolnshire/

Attached: 09776987092.jpg (1200x675, 222.82K)

>Hunt for fire-raiser after Binfire spreads to community swimming pool
news.stv.tv/scotland/hunt-for-fire-raiser-after-bin-blaze-spread-to-peebles-swimming-pool

>Wheelie-Bins destroyed at the hands of arsonists in Doncaster overnight
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/wheelie-bins-and-rubbish-destroyed-at-the-hands-of-arsonists-in-doncaster-overnight-3739153

>Greenock man who drunkenly set Wheelie-Bins on fire found guilty
greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/20223994.greenock-man-drunkenly-set-bins-fire-found-guilty/

>Binfires across Bournemouth left residents 'petrified'
bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/20223464.bin-fires-across-bournemouth-left-residents-petrified/

>Fire crews called to triple Wheelie-Binfire attack at Bath's Southgate Centre
somersetlive.co.uk/news/local-news/fire-crews-called-deliberate-attack-7174868

>Doncaster firefighters called out to five separate Binfire incidents
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/doncaster-firefighters-called-out-to-five-separate-incidents-overnight-3731552

>Teenage Binfirebug who destroyed £40k Loch Leven bird hide avoids detention
thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/courts/3396288/teenage-firebug-who-destroyed-40k-loch-leven-bird-hide-avoids-detention/

>Fire Officers' twin Binfire call outs in Scarborough & Gristhorpe
thisisthecoast.co.uk/news/local-news/fire-officers-twin-morning-call-outs-in-scarborough-and-gristhorpe/

>Kilwinning Binfire incident damages play equipment
ardrossanherald.com/news/20211550.mcgavin-park-kilwinning-fire-raising-incident-damages-play-equipment/

>Police to investigate Elgin Binfire after flames ‘melt’ 600 business and home phone lines
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/moray/4430583/police-to-investigate-elgin-bin-fire/

>Emergency services tackle Binfire near Glasgow's St Enoch
glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/scottish-news/20206286.emergency-services-tackle-bin-fire-near-glasgows-st-enoch/

Attached: RtBF.png (600x600, 357.68K)

Anyone noticed your local area turning into Africa? Fucking niggers everywhere now.

Must be music hour, shirley?
youtu.be/sBh3Q2ylQ2w

Attached: FY2Dfw7WYAAe3N-.png (680x253, 73.83K)

nah, but I don't live in England, so I don't have to deal with such nonsense (yet)

Euros out
Bames in
Global Brexit Britain

Attached: FYgGNnCXkAI3UhM.jpg (543x680, 65.13K)

Good evening, brit/pol/!

Attached: 893487905389035098.jpg (1150x1020, 174.86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_jMGZaiW9OY

Berty.

I feel like I need to take a shit all day for some reason. Even after I take a shit.

Hey britpol...

Hey Berty...

Bowel cancer

Hey. Is anything happening across the pond?

twitter.com/thetimes/status/1553010523658223623
>Britain is a “racist” country and white officials should never contradict people from ethnic minorities, civil servants are being taught
B A M E S

F this. I'd rather hang out with another board.

>The Prince of Wales accepted a £1 million payment from the family of Osama bin Laden, it has been reported.

>The Sunday Times said Charles secured the money from Bakr bin Laden, the patriarch of the wealthy Saudi family, and his brother Shafiq, who are both half-brothers of the former al Qaida leader.

>Clarence House strongly disputes many of the claims, saying the decision to accept the donation to his charity, the Prince of Wales’s Charitable Fund (PWCF), was taken solely by trustees.

>It was reported that Charles, 73, had a private meeting with Bakr, 76, at Clarence House in London on October 30, 2013, two years after Osama bin Laden was killed by US special forces in Pakistan.

gbnews.uk/news/prince-charles-accepted-1m-from-family-of-osama-bin-laden-report-claims/345822

Attached: file.png (704x402, 189.91K)

If you voted for brexit you voted for more bames
Simple as

Berty.

nice try mate, but I aint voting for Sir Keith

>global Britain
they didn't even try to hide it

i really do not like these fucking subhumans, i never have but this shit makes me genocidal about it, i dont understand how people can put up with this shite

>F this. I'd rather hang out with another board.

Attached: 1640908537377.png (636x822, 77.55K)

Are we really just going to have to sit here and watch decades of decline of the west and just sit and cope the whole time? It sounds boring as fuck, why can't I just die?

Why was Boris Johnson so shit as PM?
>Boris and Carrie Johnson’s wedding guests are to feast on African-style barbecue from a green street food truck

You type like Berty,

there are... shortcuts... if you're too weak for this life

Just filter them.

The bin Ladens aren't terrorists. They were in the US on 9/11 and airspace opened up to let them fly home.

New money.
No class.

Attached: 950.jpg (1200x1200, 530.34K)

Berty.

*If you voted you voted for more bames

I imagine this is also going on in schools

Attached: fsdfsdfure.png (652x698, 86.99K)

based, fuck america and their globalist twin towers

You know those big canons they have that fire blokes out of them into big nets? I've never seen one in person but on the telly and that, they're definitely a thing.

Loads of them along the south east coast just firing people towards France. Be a lot cheaper and more environmentally friendly than flights I'd have thought.

Why haven't we done this?

What is the protocol after a person calls in a bomb threat to the house of commons?

Wait a minute... Why isn't joe blinking?

Attached: 654654.jpg (1892x2048, 796.77K)