BIDEN BEATS COVID TWICE, MEANWHILE PUSSY TRUMP HAD TO BE AIRLIFTED TO THE HOSPITAL

>After testing negative for the coronavirus on Wednesday, President Joe Biden delivered remarks from the White House Rose Garden where he compared his recovery to former President Donald Trump's. Biden said that he was able to work while he was sick thanks to the vaccine.

."When my predecessor got COVID, he had to get helicoptered to Walter Reed medical center, he was severely ill."

businessinsider.com/biden-speech-covid-recovery-trump-vaccines-walter-reed-2022-7

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 4.59.40 AM.png (2534x1090, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks to jews greatly over-playing their hand, history is now possibly repeating...
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows.
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society.
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

A quick and essential Weimar Germany history lesson:

>beats
Yeah I'm going to need to see a video of him holding up today's newspaper.

why Biden disclosing someone else private medical history for political points?

So it's a nothingburger if you're 80 years old and not overweight?

Lol that article is from earlier this week after recovery from the first one. He just got it again and hasnt said shit.

Biden is home resting, picrel.

Attached: 2ACDA32A-4F80-44E7-810F-BD469951201C.jpg (391x550, 45.69K)

kek i had not heard that. lol, lmao.

He gonna die.

Biden kicked covid's ass so hard that it came back less than two weeks later

second chance of visiting heaven!
just prey for him...

Why not 3 times?

It's the exact same thing that happened to Fauci. Paxlovid is a meme drug at best and thats assuming these tests even work in the first place.

I'm honestly surprised people still think covid is real after all this. Like did they learn nothing?? Kek

Man triple vaxxed and catches it twice. What was the point of the Vax again?

not only this but Trump had covid during the debate and tried to infect him. If I was a prosecutor id add attempted assassination to trumps crimes.

>be pharma kike
>define cov-ID infection as positive pcr test
>come up with drug to make pcr tests turn out negative
>release studies saying it's six gorillion percent effective against goyid infection
>fast forward a year
>biden tests positive
>takes kike drug
>tests negative
>stops taking kike drug
>tests positive again
>"it's a rebound effect goy we've observed it happen in the studies just trust the soience and get your goy-yID boosters"

trump spent 4 years saying "but obama, but obama, but obama"..... and yet....

They're both old fucks that shouldn't be in politics. You're basically saying one old fuck is better at being an old fuck than the other. Fuck off kike.

SICKLY OLD MAN

Attached: 1659061141042976.png (1412x1901, 3.83M)

>"trump got airlifted!"
Sorce?

Attached: Smug wojak.jpg (229x250, 9.98K)