So Any Forums, whose side are you on?

China or the USA?

Attached: Chn.jpg (750x750, 65.56K)

China.

Chinks

We credit westoids for obsessing over buttholes. All hail gay westoids.

My landlord is chinese, so China I guess.

Attached: penispenispenis.jpg (367x196, 33.54K)

Neither, I hope both get nuked and the US gets taken over by Mexicans and China gets taken over by the Taiwanese

Attached: goldpill.png (652x785, 195.33K)

Attached: Democracy2.jpg (600x589, 70.19K)

China

People should buy 20 shirts each and wear these everyday to show their resolute support for Taiwan. (This would be funny)

China doesn’t have a nigger problem, so bugmen it is.

>Do you support
>Ze Jew?
>Or Le yellow uber Jew?

dangerously based

Both sides are the same side.

Attached: 234234.png (1002x500, 591.36K)

>US gets taken over by Mexicans
We're already there my Parag-gay friend.

You only need 3 of each article of clothing.

The nukes

当然我们中国
So glad to see China causing this much seethe already. Half the threads today have been desperate attempts to warmonger. The Great Satan lashes out as it dies

Attached: 1648754875123.png (609x511, 411.73K)

Hm, who do I side with?
The globalist anti-traditionalist system that wants to mongrelize everything and rape children, or China? Real puzzler here.

The side that isn’t engaging in a programmatic attempt to replace white Americans while turning little kids into trannies and worshipping blacks

NEITHER. i just wanna see changs commit a homophobic hate crime in Taiwan for lulz!

Attached: taiwan becomes a degenerate shithole once they became independent from china and are now a weimar republic under amerimutt rule.jpg (1080x1636, 547.93K)

My side

Europe

but for now China, because America is Babylon

I was on China's side until they pussied out and did nothing to Pelosi or the little island of Taiwan.

I'm so embarrassed of Xi and the PLA. Xi has single handedly destroyed the little remaining respect and credibility that China had left.

China iz numba wun

I stand with non retarded non neurotypical non NPC people. I have complete fucking disdain for all govs involved. Glowniggers hack shit all over and leave digital fingerprints that indicates another country's agency did it and glowniggers did that and blame it on Russia.
But ccp and fsb have been apparently this whole fucking time funding and been a part of blm shit while pointing to it and using it as a an example why America is losing control and all that.
Strawmans, strawmans fucking everywhere being used by govs as a falsified basis for actions.
Fills me with complete and total disdain disgust and contempt.
Fuck all this worldly, dance with the devil shit. You can all have it.

homeless people don't have washing machines though. (Yet they still can afford iPhones)

China

Attached: 162502556102.jpg (1668x2560, 904.47K)

吃了药没有? Meds

>t. chinkjew

你是schizo病的吗?

Where to cop?

projection?

Attached: 1628810973237.jpg (1024x970, 156.41K)

both of them are dictatorships run by retarded people that are bent on taking over the world and taking full control over their people, i see no difference

>projection?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

One China policy; Communist China isn't a country

If the communists try anything funny, their sailors will all drown when the ships go to the bottom of the sea

Attached: sino-german_cooperation 2 swastika.jpg (440x342, 32.7K)