Holy shit, the brit slag type is real and is numerous

Orange skin, bleach hair, tacky dress, fat as fuck. There's fat here in the states but it's not a fucking style. What the hell UK, where did this come from? Ran across this video that is an endless stream of examples: youtube.com/watch?v=in9t_8QFugQ

Attached: R.jpg (470x700, 77.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=co54X683Ob8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

British women destroy themselves with shit food, booze, and I mean hard hard boozing, drugs and cigs. It's disgusting. I've known several little dolls that just turned into scrags that smelled like 1950's ashtrays doing this in a matter of two or three years. Meth + booze is the worst.

But hey..."woo-hoo!"

idk but I want Laura Loomer to squat on my face and make me tongue-fuck her asshole while she punches me in the balls and tells me she's just using me to conquer the goyim.

Attached: loomer.jpg (468x981, 126.85K)

Based. I use to post her last summer

10/10 in bongland

This user gets it.

Built for my BBC
(Big black cock)
Cock=penis

Slags were the backbone of the British Empire

>Holy shit, the brit slag type is real and is numerous.
Yes, unfortunately.
>This Is London Reel 1 (1950)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=co54X683Ob8
This.

Attached: 4DCD713A-F0EF-410F-9DF2-1F9F4EB85BF3.jpg (474x474, 45.29K)

INBRED GOBLINS.

what a fucking unit. i bet she would birth strong sons.

her face is weird as fuck thou

Post moar pics of the typical English Friday night out shit show aftermath pics

Attached: 1614010048817.png (375x360, 124.94K)

No it’s not retard American
We are not fat as you ass burger mutt ass mutant

come to LA and look at all the whores that imitate the Kardashians. it's fucking disgusting.

Just nut in one and gtfo. best case scenario, she gets pregnant with your child. worst case, you get herpes. either way, you'll have fulfilled your evolutionary duty

There goes my nofap

britain does have some great slampigs. just some blob who is bordering on fuckable if you want to just cum in something warm.

america has it's own version but it's grosser.

I can remember 1958 well. I even have some fragmentary memories of 1957. It was a magical era.

Nice chuncky Geordie lass, notice how no fucks are given about the snow. Decent as she is, if she lost two stone she’d look great.

and to think this is after plastic surgery, her before face is peak hideous jew