Richard Dawkins

>Constantly BTFO Christcucks stuck in the Dark Ages
>Coined the term "meme"
Is he the most based white man?

Attached: dawkins.jpg (800x1000, 159.73K)

Don't mind me.

Attached: 435dfc69dfbf2378efb06036d8c8a5e3.png (500x500, 215.43K)

He lacks critical thinking and foresight. Its like the amish question. Yes their beliefs are crazy and wild, yet it is the glue that holds each generation together. You need something so fight for, to make it seem like your hard work is for something greater. Science, as we see in todays world, lacks that. So although I agree science is cool, if we all became like this idiot we would die out in a generation or 2 and be all for the self rather the group collectively. My theory is even if you know religion is bullshit pick one and use it to advance your people. So to be short, no hes not based at all and he will die out in a few more years and his only legacy will be for a few reddit losers online.

He did what people are supposed to: contribute. Adventure and produce

>He lacks critical thinking
lol, good one

>still hasn't been able to disprove God
checkmate

What the fuck is an actually intelligent comment doing here?

>Coined the term "meme"
Some would argue it is an understatement that Dawkins simply coined the term, and that it is in fact appropriate to credit him with inventing the meme. There are also knowledgeable observers who propose that we are actually living in a simulation, similar to the movie The Matrix or in other words we are in essence living in a meme. Now, considering Dawkins invented the meme, that would make him basically God, but considering that Dawkins has expressed his hatred for God, and self-loathing is a quality most commonly associated for no particular reason with Jews, he might be better understood as a self-loathing, abrahamic-style devil-god. Richard Dawkins is the demiurge.

>He lacks critical thinking and foresight
He doesn't lack critical thinking, but he does lack foresight.

He also seems baffled by the Islamification of the UK, lately he seems to have reconciled that culture is not interchangeable. Prioritized his issues with the status quo over change, he got his punches in but I'm pretty sure he misses being a smart edgy atheist in a homogeneous weakly Christian society.

>Is he the most based white man?

Attached: 1616270407401.jpg (530x530, 53.87K)

He's the retard that's spent his entire life knocking down one of the pillars of Western Civilization and is now shocked that the house is crumbling.

stale meme, you should be ashamed

Lol he is discount Darwin, a total brainlet that pushed vaccines

>kike puppet selling books to goys
>coined the term meme but can’t meme
yeah OP is certainly a faggot today

Every single rejection of the church has always been rooted in egotistical sophistry like:
>I WANNA RUN AWAY FROM MARRIAGE
>I WANNA TOUCH PEEPEE
>I WANNA TOUCH OTHER MENS PEEPEES
>I DONT LIKE IT WHEN MEAN CHURCH SAYS I CAN'T DO BAD STUFF

Attached: city of godd.jpg (732x635, 97.29K)

Honestly the real fact is he did nothing, literally nothing.
People were becoming non-religious in the west due to our decadence and immorality, not because of this retard.
There are tons of people that aren't christian or religious that have no idea who this guy is. The average normie in other words.

He may as well be pissing into the sea and saying he has caused the sea to rise.

He simps for roasties and niggers so not based but he's otherwise cool.

what did he contribute other than "memeology"?

>People were becoming non-religious in the west due to our decadence and immorality

No, I think the reason people are becoming atheist are scientific advancements and the political weakening of religious institutions. Decadence and "immorality" as you call it only follow.

>Talks shit about theology
>Refuses to read any works of this field of science
>Sticks to talking points already answered 500 years ago

Attached: 1604387272749.jpg (340x255, 19.03K)

He’s like every single academic that gets a few inches away from a racial reckoning and then shrinks away from it

The Selfish Gene. You should read it.

I dont really care about his anti christian views but his books on genetics are good.

>books
so nothing

I'd like to remind everyone here that CWC is a theist.

Lennox mogged him in their debate.

The only BASED one is Christopher Hitchens but unfortunately he was taken to soon. Dawkins certainly is a critical thinker but also too scared to end up like Francis Crick, being BTFO'ed for stating the science of races and their correlation to IQ.
Fuck Niggers

I know Richard Dawkins but not this e-celeb fag you mentioned so I remain unconvinced.

Religion is the glue that holds a society together.
It gives diverse people something in common, a bond, and guidance for how to live their lives.
All successful societies have a religion, and when they abandon religion them, the society fails and a people with a religious common bond take over.
Do you honestly think kikes would be running things without their kike religion to bind them in unity?

The jewgod keeps us in check

Fuck! ignore "them" after "abandon religion"

>singlehandedly brought us into clown world

the man is suffering from the most terminal case of STEM brain i have ever seen

Attached: RDkafka.png (598x397, 40.79K)

>being BTFO'ed for stating the science of races and their correlation to IQ.
Any geneticist knows this, but just like the priests of old hand to keep their mouths shut for risk of offending the pope.

E-celeb, are you retarded ? He is Emeritus Professor ofMathematicsat theUniversity of Oxford.

He's a pedophile.

Attached: Dawkinsped.jpg (1059x995, 109.52K)

Knowledge is power user. Remember that.

Attached: 1612638445466.png (382x597, 194.33K)

Attached: download - 2022-07-30T120013.786.png (798x598, 115.83K)

His problem is he wants Christian society without Christianity, but that is impossible.
Atheists who thought "we don't need Christianity for the typical European western society we like so much and consider superior to the rest of the world" didn't realize they couldn't have it without Christianity.
Perhaps in the first generation it won't be very noticeable because of inertia, but every generation it will become more noticeable incrementally, until it collapses and you get a completely different society.

If you want to rule yourself by principles like
"We all only have one life, therefore we should do what makes us enjoy our lives as much as possible"
"Consenting adults can do anything they want as long as they aren't harming anyone else"

Then you will get modern society

>paid by jews to subvert christianity
>paid by jews to defend gays
>based white man
OP is faggot glow nigger

>Constantly BTFO Christcucks stuck in the Dark Ages
Why not "BTFO" muslims if he's really that based?

Attached: download - 2022-07-30T133842.646.png (798x598, 143.77K)

Saved and digits

>There are also knowledgeable observers who propose that we are actually living in a simulation
Wow, never heard that one before.

>You cannot have purpose and cohesion unless you pretend that some schizophrenic lie is true
What did you mean by this?