I have to go to NYC in a week

How bad is it?

Attached: jew york.jpg (858x1312, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iIuuMNbSjDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't go.

according to another thread, don't buttfuck guys cause monkeypox

>"You've got this"

You get wasted there, even if it's while "just visiting", nobody is going to give the first fucking shit about it. You deserve whatever you get.

Attached: joker_this.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

like this movie but much gayer.

Are there any luxurious jazz piano lounges left in NY?
youtu.be/iIuuMNbSjDE

Not as bad as Detroit but you should still watch your back

Inside the locked skyscrapers, gated fortresses and cover charge communities that enforce skin color and filter by race, New York has first world utopias intact still there, getting in one is much more work than just being there. However, at surface level and inside in public space level, you're a secondary or tertiary character in yet another episode of walking dead. Watch your six the zombies jump on you to kill you for a dollar.

IDK op gta 6 is about to come out
nigs are extra feral around this time

RIP in peace

I was listening to Cumtown (all three hosts live in NY) and Nick Mullen says he goes for long walks every day and it's perfectly safe, then he made fun of Tucker for making out like it's a dangerous place. So it probs isn't that bad but like any city it has bad areas and good areas.

Lived in NYC for 26 years, it's either bad or alright depending on where you're staying and what you're doing. If it's just normal tourist shit and you're staying in Manhattan, my advice would be to not talk to anyone on the street, or take anything offered to you. That's really about it. Also around blacks, never relax.

>How bad is it?
Just stay indoors in bougie spots and take limos to avoid the niggers and the pleb stench.

Attached: nyc.webm (304x480, 1.5M)

Don't wear anything expensive. Try to avoid niggers and criminal looking hispanics to the best of your abilities. Enjoy your visit in a multicultural shithole.

I'm going to Queens for a funeral.
My plan is to buy the largest knife I can as soon as I land and pretend it's I Am Legend

Well this movie did have singing and dancing trannies so...

Attached: cr.jpg (600x262, 198.28K)

This sounds like a great into to a dystopian movie

stay away from blacks and gays and you'll be fine

Which neighborhood?

Are you from Queens? Myself, my parents were normal heteros

Attached: tom-selleck-mustache.jpg (550x700, 26.53K)

Flushing
No, I am from Idaho

You're probably going to be just walking around touristy areas in manhattan. You'll be fine.

The danger zones will be in specific neighborhoods in the Bronx and Brooklyn.

Flushing is decent and safe, very Asian. If you're taking the 7 line subway there, don't get off on the Jackon Heights or Corona stops (69th st to 110th st stops).

>NYC webms?

Attached: N.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Attached: NYGz.webm (352x480, 2.71M)

Attached: nigged.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

When I was a kid our family went to NYC in the 80s to see a performance by my aunt. Apparently it was in a nigger neighborhood (we are very white and from the country) and when we walked outside there were no cabs. NYPD rolled up and told us all to get in and drove us to s safe neighborhood. My little sister had to sit on my lap and I got a boner.

Attached: FC3ZjTsX0AcrXmP.jpg (451x648, 29.49K)

Attached: BLM (2).webm (640x368, 1.98M)

I swear to god niggers are fucking roaches. When a fight starts they come out of the fucking woodwork.