What Do You Do?

This guy pulls up, and tells you and your family to download a QR code app on your phone, turn in your guns, and to stay at home until your QR code turns GEREN. WDYD?

Attached: XiChinkPing.png (1653x918, 3.01M)

I refuse to give way to either Chinese or American parties, as I hate both and also the anti-Christ and Jews.

Run him over with my car as is common practice in China.

if I'm European I'd immediately stop the non-stop shit talk about the United States being world police and ask them to come save us from those tyrants

wake up because Xi doesn't speak Russian and by the way China never interferes into internal affairs of other countries, its always other way around - its westerners start interfering into Chinese affairs thinking their worthless opinions matters in questions concerning Hong Kong, Xinjiang, Tibet or Taiwan. You don't want to have problems with China - don't interfere into Chinese affairs and they will be your friends. But don't cry offended when China shuts the door on your and slams your long nose poking into non of your business.

Attached: 1587370737611.jpg (1080x1350, 265.07K)

I would kneel

Fart on his nugget and sodomize his wife

hand him a puppy and watch him chow down

You mean Justin Trudeau?

Are explosive illegal in China? I kean they are known for fireworks right?

Checked, and absolutely on point

Attached: R (2).jpg (1920x1080, 757.7K)

>westerners
aka the intelligence agencies that run shit, I don't give a fuck what the Chinese or you Russkies do in your own country. Now ask yourself this, Ivan, how come so many want to come here if we are so shitty?

Ain't no one breaking the law to illegally immigrate to Russia or China, I wonder why?

Attached: R (17).jpg (612x410, 54.86K)

Shoot him in the face and laugh.

your country has a lot of gibs and a lot of propaganda, peopel really think the streets are clean like in the movies and people nice to each other. Wehn people learn how shitty your country really is its usually too late and people don't want to go back, because in their home countries people will see them as failure.

They invented gunpowder and have massive fireworks displays, so I would say no.

Shoot him in the face.

If he gives me a career and chinese wife I will. I don't give a fuck about guns if I get promised a fulfilling life

Attached: btfo.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>If he gives me a career and chinese wife I will. I don't give a fuck about guns if I get promised a fulfilling life

ProbabIy he would give life to your organs...

...out from ur body.

Because in China they deport you if you're lucky, you get executed if you aren't. Honestly china's immigration policy is one of the best

I ask him what GEREN means.

Roraporruza.