What are the political implications of rogue County Sherriffs?

>Then, they showed the warrant saying that they were here to seize anything to do with his car. So I thought, 'Oh, they're coming in to pick up his car,' which is right behind me, by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiM1At3O53E

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 13-10-43 CA sheriff orders raid on Indiana Batmobile garage allegedly as favor for friend - EXCLUSIVE.png (960x540, 576.04K)

That is absolutely fucked considering they have no obligation or right to do that without a judge's order.

Can you send me some califags?
I need more people to eat

This has always been a thing in the USA due to how easy it is for sheriffs and small town police departments to become hereditary fiefdoms.

don't you know goy?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 13-23-00 CA sheriff orders raid on Indiana Batmobile garage allegedly as favor for friend - EXCLUSIVE.png (960x540, 409.66K)

jUST SHOOT THEM

This.

ALL POLICE SHOULD BE FIRED AND REPLACED WITH MILITARY

Fuck no. Militias all the way. The people need to hold each other accountable for crimes, not the government against the people.

how does a fucking sheriff in california have any juristiction in indiana?

why did the Indiana sheriff not arrest the California sheriff's for kidnapping and false imprisonment?

The police state in this country is so out of control I now vote solid blue and agree with niggers.

blacks harp on this constantly
nobody pays attention to who their voting for with the DA but it matters more than anything; and those elections are small enough in theory your vote isn't rigged and it matters

only vote for DA's that want to defund the police and not prosecute anyone for anything. the entire system is corrupt

Well historically if he did a crime in Cali then they'd have the ability to go arrest. But Cali recently said that people who were in their state ten years ago are still subject to criminal law, which is clearly a power grab and will eventually be disregarded by some salty municipal judge who decides he doesn't care about Cali law.

>then they'd have the ability to go arrest
no they don't
marshals do

This is another example of why any pig deserves to be shot. Any pig is a bitch.

this seems so outrageous the indiana police must have been there. they said they took him to a local jail for an hour.

if there were some "out of state" random police at my store and local / state police or sheriff wasn't also there I would assume they were trying to impersonate police and kidnap / rob me. many would not comply.

it's not uncommon for criminals to dress as halfway cops and demand entry; and from the looks of it these niggers weren't even in police uniform, they just had literal t-shirts on with "sheriff" you can get on amazon.

>only vote for DA's that want to defund the police and not prosecute anyone for anything. the entire system is corrupt
> lets make the place we live even more like hell as niggers get free reign
you will not be able to defend yourself as they WILL mobilize the police against YOU, but niggers get free reign to rape and kill.

interstate they have no more authority to arrest you than you do to arrest them
they aren't federal police
it's different if you're arrested by locals at their behest, I don't care enough to find the details about this though

>you will not be able to defend yourself as they WILL mobilize the police against YOU, but niggers get free reign to rape and kill.
this is a false narrative put out by bootlicking republicans

go buy a gun faggot and defend yourself. what they do to niggers they eventually do to whites. the police showing up 15 minutes after the fact does not help the situation.

police will literally let children die in a school before risking themselves to protect you

i disagree with your assertion that it is a false narrative. it very much is a truthful interpretation of reality.
the other stuff i do not contest, and in fact agree with.

lol no it isn't, I would've called my local cops and said there were people at my place posing as police officers and threatening me with guns and then watch the shoot out

The Batmobile ad was kinda creepy to be honest.

Blue lives do not matter.