NOOO YOU CANT JUST FOLLOW COMMON SENSE NOOOO

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST FOLLOW COMMON SENSE NOOOO
>YOU NEED A LOGICAL, REASONED PRAXIS AND A SET OF AXIOMS TO LIVE BYYYY
>STOP BEING HAPPYYY, THATS NOT THE *REAL* PATH

Why are philosophyfags like this?

To quote Cicero: "There is nothing so absurd that some philosopher has not already said it."

>UHM YOU ACTUALLY CANT JUST BE OKAY WITH NOT BEING OBJECTIVELY UHM
>ACK!

I literally could not care less, I am following my will to its conclusion

Attached: philosophyfags.jpg (600x556, 27.62K)

>WHAT?! I'm not an unthinking sheep following my programming, it's just common sense™!

It's common sense that racism is bad, so racism is bad, got it.

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST BE HAPPY, STOP BEING HAPPYYYY
>YOU HAVE TO BE *RIGHT* NOOOOO
Seriously, what is it with you guys? Just live your lives according to your will and instinct and reason when you have to. Promote your tribe, stop being a faggot. It's literally just that simple.

Attached: soygolem.png (645x773, 18.21K)

>Promote your tribe
That isn't common sense.

based

i mean, even schopenhauer was a retard, so it can't be that bad

Attached: arthur-schopenhauer-quote-lbz4s9n.jpg (1200x630, 97.23K)

>LOOK CHUD IF DR. RASHEED V. AHMED PHD SAYS HE HAS FOUND EVIDENCE I AM A REAL WOMAN I AM A REAL WOMAN

Attached: 1658779227869678.png (680x1020, 620.84K)

It's common sense to me, sounds like you've gotten too bogged down in some kiked definition of what common sense means.

Attached: beanshrug.jpg (474x347, 30.92K)

It’s strange that psychopaths are so attracted to this sort of bad poetry disguised as something else.

> OOOOOHHHH THE PROMETHEAN IDEALS OF MAAAAANNN!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

Nah, you're just a brainwashed hick. We're the ones using actual common sense.

It's common sense that niggers are violent so racism is good

>We're the ones using actual common sense
Okay? I don't care, it doesn't affect me. Philosophy trannies can seethe all they want, they'll still never affect society in any meaningful way, and they will still never be real women.

>"Do what thou will"
Kill yourself

If that were actually common sense libs wouldn’t have spent the last 70 years pounding it into everyone retard.

Used to be for everyone, but forces that be snuffed that out. If you know it’s common sense to support your tribe then surely it’s common sense to reach them with whatever means, philosophy even.

>your will and instinct
You mean just agree with whatever bullshit you were taught by the retards who dominate your society? Yeah that's what the majority of normie sheep do, and it's why we're in this fucking mess. The fact that you happened to get a non-pozzed teacher in your developmental stage which landed you here does not make this a viable strategy for the masses.
>promote your tribe
Define your tribe? to most normies that is (((the USA))) or whatever niggerball sports team they live near. Utterly useless platitude.
>stop being a faggot
How does "common sense" support this position?

You're just a retard who can't intellectually defend his beliefs so you fall back on "it'z just common sense lmao" to obfuscate your idiocy. People like you being on our side are the absolute worst because you make us all look retarded. You are a terrible representative and I wish you'd go be a libtard so smart people would naturally recoil from whatever you believe in, thus falling into our sphere. We need them more than we need you.

Attached: cover5.jpg (1600x900, 187.44K)

>t. philosophy fag
Tell me, do you really think you'll ever be a real woman? Does the the Nietzsche cope keep you at the end of your rope? Fixing society sounds like a problem for philosophy fags, not me.

Attached: smuggies.jpg (1024x1024, 48.12K)

Attached: aca.jpg (777x656, 79.25K)

>wordswordwordswords
You are still stuck in the philosophyfag mindset. It will NEVER deliver your society back to a non-pozzed state, it will only ever be "refuted" by pozzed retards for whom the trained seals clap. You need to stop philosophizing and start weaponizing.

>They're still not getting the point
Figures.
What you call "common sense" isn't all that common due to indoctrination by the system of the masses, as such trying to appeal to "common sense" so that you should be left alone to your own devices, let alone convince them that your position is truth apt and should be promulgated, will never work.

In other words they'll write you off as a bunch of retards.

Imagine not just doing what thou wilt. Also Thelema is proven by numerology, it wasn't just channeled out of nowhere, read book 4 Magick by Crowley.

Very rich considering you just strung together a bunch of world salad.

That's like three sentences dude, I'll tone it down for ya, sheesh.

Attached: yuiscare.jpg (500x500, 46.73K)

>OMG NO STOP ARGUING IT'S USELESS!
You're literally arguing right now on a Swedish hentai forum. If you truly believe what you say, then run along (but you don't you're just here to bait/shill).