What the actual fuck

I am 187cm and 190cm in shoes but today I feel like manlet in tourist region. The fuck is going on. Its like there are a lot of 2m 140kg giants everywhere. Even females. Is it just I notice only taller people? Please let me go back to timeline where I was taller than others. Probably even my 20cm benis is not big anymore.

Attached: 1659078147970014.jpg (493x486, 19.26K)

I'm 167cm and my zoomer gf 172. I have to beat her more often than usual to be able to put her in her place.

Demoralization psyop thread.

Totally not man

>Is it just I notice only taller people?
Yes. Short and normal sized people don't literally stand out of the crowd.

But you live on the south. I am now in tourist region full of germans, swedes and dutch. Even polacks are giants.

Weird. I'm 189cm and feel like a giant in both the US and Canada. Maybe you're just encountering a lot of tall people coincidentally.

>I am 187cm and 190cm in shoes but today I feel like manlet in tourist region.
What tourist region, I would amsterdam, but that isnt even half Dutch....

People desire what they can’t have, you’re probably only noticing everyone talk more than you’re noticing everyone short and it’s getting to your head.

Seek the Lord Jesus Christ. Repent and believe the gospel to escape hellfire.

TALL*

I'm close to 195cm / 100kg and I still encounter a lot of 180cm / +80kg females on regular basis and it feels like what the fuck. More of them on the countryside, in the cities females are more petite I guess, they're still in 155-175cm range even if their weight ranges from 50-120kg tho. The bigger woman in the countryside seem to have fuck lot of muscle tone in shoulders and upper back too somehow.

Midget.

Zoomers are tall as fuck, zoomer girls are fat as fuck.

ur short

Danzig. Only white ppl.

Why is this thread here again, what do you hope to gain? Surely there are better ways to kill other threads.

>I am 187cm and 190cm in shoes but today I feel like manlet in tourist region. The fuck is going on. Its like there are a lot of 2m 140kg giants everywhere. Even females. Is it just I notice only taller people? Please let me go back to timeline where I was taller than others. Probably even my 20cm benis is not big anymore.
i get blackpilled everytime i go to a city
even in poland women are starting to have ridiculous height standards
im 180cm (5'11") and every motherfucker with a girl next to him is taller than me by a head
almost every fucking zoomer who goes outside is 190-200cm nowdays
190cm is the new normal

Strange. Just the other day me and my friend were talking about how people seem smaller/shorter in USA (but very fat). We postulated poor diet, poor breeding, etc. Funny that you imply people are getting taller in Europe.

Nah, Euros are pretty fucking tall now, wikipedia is lying.

t. 185cm manlet

American soldier zoomers are incredibly short though. Imagine them going to tourist region near sea. Americans are manlets even to old standards.

Noticed the same shit in Serbia

We were always a tall nation but zoomers are breaking all records. Unfortunately they're also the dumbest generation by far. Niggas don't even know what CS 1.6 is

Attached: FX92-s5XEAAZ8YJ.jpg (750x750, 78.93K)

>manlet in tourist region
Same, for some reason where i live this year it's plenty of americans, both males and females are tall af, like all of them.