Anyone else hate how they're replacing plastic with inferior nigger paper everywhere?

Anyone else hate how they're replacing plastic with inferior nigger paper everywhere?

Attached: Cotton-Buds-RESIZED.jpg (800x800, 27.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MW-qbDTMWMM
youtube.com/watch?v=1LI3XhcefZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

papers straws are retarded,ngl

I knew the world was ending with fast food places started using paper straws

Yes. It's completely unusable

The ear cleaning things have been replaced by wooden ones which are superior to the old plastic ones which would bend easily when scrubbing ears and other things. A shame, because I stocked up on a few packs of plastic ones when I heard they were going to be discontinued.

These work fine for me. I'm not much for the disposable jew.

Attached: 1653094638650.jpg (1000x1000, 107.04K)

If you have a problem with that, wait until you hear that current plastic was purposefully made to be of single use.
Old plastic was made to last forever and be reusable

They've mostly been paper here for as long as I can remember. I find the wooden ones to be too stiff.

I imagine a serial killer/ serial rapist/ city bomber would have these in his home when they get raided

Q predicted this

not straws though. drinking through a soggy paper tube is one of the more stupid ideas people have come up with

even juice shoppes went back to plastic. sea turtles aren't the only creatures that lile having straws in their noses too

nah, it's fine
and you can burn them once you're done
the less plastic crap the better

Really tho? The straws yes. Those suck. But the plastic qtips bend too easily. The paper ones are superior. Fight me.

good
youtube.com/watch?v=MW-qbDTMWMM

Trudeau will never take plastic bags from me. I'm already forming a collection

They switched plastic bread ties to cardboard ones that always fall off and don't work as well. Fucking pieces of shit.

T. Nigger that wants dolphins, turtles to have plastic stukkk in their nostrils until they suffocate.

they'll bring back the plastic ones when they decide which biodegradable plastics are best and switch factories to make them

litterbugs should be forcefed plastic bags
youtube.com/watch?v=1LI3XhcefZg

who gives a shit, i still get wood.

They also switch ice cream containers to cardboard. Literally every carton at store is sticky from what I assume is a couple cartons in the shipping busting open because cardboard is shit.