Circumcision coincides with the downfall of the USA

It is no coincidence that the prevalence of circumcision in the USA starting in the 1950's has led to the absolute servitude of Americans to the Jews and the downfall and degeneration of America into the festering HIV positive, Negrofied and Judeoified shithole that we see today.

Circumcision triggers an excricisatingly painful responce in the young American male that primes it to be conditioned by the Jewish media mind control complex. Free will is stripped from the American after birth to insure the loyalty to the Anglo-Judeo master.

Circumcision itself must be eradicated so that the mindcontrol can be broken and the world can be saved from the American Golem and their Anglo-Judeo masters.

Attached: 1654700805167.jpg (640x640, 99.66K)

Yo yo no way no way fr? YOOOOOOO BITHASSSS DEADASS ASS FUUUUUXK LMAO BITCH LETS FIHGT YO BITCH OMAAA OMG BROOO NO WAY HELLL NAAW

It can also backfire tremendously and render the victim emotionally unstable and violent. It's a wonder there's any hospitals left standing

Circumcised Nigger brain

Circumcision on the 8th day is when a male goes through first major hormonal process. It disrupts the natural process of adrenal development and destroys the normal regulation of organs. The jewish procedure destroys males before they've even had a chance.

Its true. Desensitized glans leading to male seek more and more kinky fetishes, and then later, forbidden one like incest, pedophile etc, just to feel pleasure. An uncut dick is 10 time more sensitive than the circumcised one.

it also renders the prostate to be the single most pleasurable zone in the male body

Fake and gay picture all those countries do circumcision

Interesting, no wonder there is such a high prevalence of homosexuality in the Jewish community and an extreme repression of homosexuality in the Muslim community.

do uncut guys just cum immediately during sex?

Lol no ,guys with unmutiliated cocks don't just cum immediately but we cum during sex without the need of extreme concentration and lubrication.

Im cut and im a 2 pump chump. They forgot to take away a bit of skin under the head which is super sensitive. I can just rub it a bit and i can cum (if im horny enough) but intercourse is a struggle because i cum pretty fast. As a teen or in my 20s this wasn’t a big deal because i would just stay hard and go again but now im older its actually difficult to stay hard in general

Cut for medical reasons as a baby btw, i had no say it in.

There was no reason, you just got Jewed

Same here, I have to get drunk before sex so I won't cum to fast. Sex without alcohol will last 5 minutes if I'm lucky.

Finally someone gets it. It's not just da Jews or muh leftists or feminism. This is the event that started turning men into cavemen, but paradoxically also subservient to women and broke our society.

Not routinely at birth except in their Muslim populations which are all growing

no they don't you mongoloid

Attached: 1646931128351.png (2048x2048, 526.18K)

>medical reasons
That's a meme.

>medical reasons
that's super sketchy user... can you elaborate a little bit?

You got jewed, son. Baby foreskin is very real and very thriving market.

Yeah were like rabbits 150 pumps per seconds and then nap nap

Homosexuality is a goy cultural tradition

Attached: 1320929917207.jpg (341x450, 30.36K)

My mom tells me that I couldn’t pee as a baby, the foreskin was literally too tight so they cut off a big part but not fully.

ask her if she or anybody near you tried to forcefully retract your foreskin before that happened