Millennials and zoomers are the most laziest pieces of shit this country has ever seen...

Millennials and zoomers are the most laziest pieces of shit this country has ever seen. These indolent little faggots would rather be homeless than put in an honest days labor.

I just got back from running errands.
The grocery store had 2 workers. TWO. The guy had to run across the store from the milk section to get to the cashier to ring us up.

After that I went to the ice cream parlor, it was closed at 2pm on a blazing hot day. the reason? no workers

Nobody wants to fucking work. These kids have zero ambition. I guess this is the end of America.

Attached: 1655986632652.jpg (474x279, 13.21K)

Attached: 1653656013855.jpg (250x233, 6.47K)

>I CAN SMOKE WEED AND "RAISE" KIDS!
>OOPS

this is funny bait

why don't you make your own ice cream?
Are you a lazy faggot who just needs others to do everything?
Here I will bottle feed you when you get thirsty you poor poor baby
keep paying all of my gibs while I work out in my homegym and walk around on the prairies drinking homemade kombucha
LOL THANKS

Attached: 682EDDDA-B525-4740-80B0-315905875617.jpg (500x375, 37.71K)

You have misread the situation. They're not sitting at home with mom and dad. They're resting in peace because they're dead from covax. Over 3 million people are dead in the USA from covax. When are you stupid fuckers going to get this through your nigger thick skulls?

Yes and you will pay for it.

>an honest days labor
basically slavery, where they must compete with violent foreigners that don't speak the language so they can afford enough to cover food and rent.
Ready for your walk through hell, boomer?
It's almost over for you.

REEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL soon.

>working at a grocery store
>ambition
I lold

They don't pay us enough to serve you demented entitled boomer fucks. Screw you pricks

>most laziest
Learn to speak properly you fucking retard

Attached: 1658975222902327.jpg (700x500, 52.1K)

ONE POST THIS ID

SAME COPYPASTA SHIT.

Young White men realize that this nigger worshiping kike colony does not deserve their sacrifice to keep it going

Attached: RTX2K9GY.jpg (4000x2667, 1.93M)

>Work hard so that your money can be siphoned by kikes and given to third world invaders.
Yeah, what.

It's YOUR generation's fault for not producing more children and allowing whores to divorce rape men.

not my problem

>These kids have zero ambition.
because working in a grocery store is ambitious, haha!

Waaaaah boo hoo no ice sqweem.

Kek I'm 35 and haven't worked in 4 years. I'm never working for anyone else again. I don't care if I'm poor and sick and then die horribly, still a better life than what wage cucks go through.

Its the generations older than millennials that caused this corrupt modern society. Millennials and younger haven't had and still don't have the power or influence to changes the damage you brought onto this world.
Catch Covid or the Monkeypox and die already, pedophilic old fart.

Trips of truth, how'd you do it user?