Which do you prefer, white or black women?

Which do you prefer, white or black women?

(The name is "Stacey Abrams" to save you from googling, no nudes unfortunately)

Attached: Untitled-11111.jpg (1591x640, 540.1K)

Stacy Abrams is the black one..

I prefer human women.

I'l fuck any woman that is attractive and not a bitch. As my cock see's no race.

>"Stacey Abrams"
President of the Earth?

the girl on the left is a backstabbing cunt who left a Dutch right wing political party due to an "antisemitic scandal" in their youth wing
just civnat scum

I fucked a black co-worker one time.. she wanted white cock so badly. She rode me to 3 orgasms.. and then I doggystyled her to nut... she felt just like a white woman in the bed.. except onyx skinned.

I like how you used an apostrophe with "sees"

I prefer Black women because they remind me of horse puss.

What kind of ridiculous thread is this.

Good reference there, the nigger that fucked two horses recently, a thread a week or two ago

Are Russian Nazis launching smear campaigns against her now because they're terrified she might be elected governor of Georgia? That is so lame.

I really thought this would be a leaf post.

>(The name is "Stacey Abrams" to save you from googling, no nudes unfortunately)
Who the fuck would want to see that dirty nigress naked?!

Is this her nude?

Attached: removed.jpg (600x315, 14.27K)

i googled stacey abrams and this pic came up

Attached: file.png (828x1360, 1.2M)

hmmm...an attractive human female or a bucktoothed morbidly obese sheboon. Give me a second.

you've been brainwashed into thinking european features are the epitome of beauty

Attached: 10153466.jpg (2100x2520, 438.99K)

Right looks like Ted Cruz.

I think it's actual Georgians who's afraid of her, she's wildly incompetent and corrupt

>President of the Earth?
President of Ham Planet

A mutt like you has no race

Empress of Atlanta's shittiest all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet. She especially likes crab leg night.

Based and same

Attached: black-queen.png (1820x1324, 499.87K)

i regret this.

Attached: 3563105133583273479.jpg (1066x1280, 276.2K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

She is way more cute in the videos (the Homo Sapiens).

does your cock not see species either then, a nice shapely donkey ass might wet your appetite too?

Attached: black_queen.jpg (720x1275, 76.13K)

Thats not attractive you fucking retard. Reread anons post

Effeminate male jews and lesbian female jewesses causing drama.

Yes, that’s the point of being hot in politics.

But I should have stayed away from people with close jewish ancestry, that’s something I regret.

>Thats not attractive
Well if you find niggers attractive who then I don't see why a nice round donkey ass couldn't be.