>just live off grid-

surprise surprise the government prevents you from setting up residential buildings on these big acres of land you bought! You cannot escape the government no matter what you do.

When will you get that you’re a prisoner on this planet?

Attached: 050A37F7-E7A1-4ADD-98E3-40FB1153B327.jpg (1125x947, 476.98K)

so there goes the “build our own community” crowds

But I just bought land on his advice. wtf

surprise surprise Owen Benjamin is a fucking imbecile and so are you, you ugly fucking flat earther faggot with your fucking bumper stickers on your shitty fucking car and your faggot fucking "lets go brandon" t-shirt

Welcome to Hell. Satan rules every inch of this world. God sits back and laughs at your suffering.

this guys looking to get ruby ridged

Don't worry. Rogan will penetrate Beartaria, and mouth punch Owen in the dick

Attached: 1626874273967.jpg (592x600, 43.87K)

The government doesn't exist after 1999 bankruptcy.

Ruby Ridge proved that you can't escape ZOG.

White nationalists moved to the middle of nowhere in order to scape ZOG and raise their blue-eyed and blonde-haired children in peace.

The feds tracked them down, entrapped them by sending in informants to ask them to saw a few inches off of a shotgun barrel, and then murdered them with snipers.

lmao, imagine seething this much

shoulda bought someplace they got less rules then

Hey bud I got some advice for ya, how about you try this? Kill yourself

Kek why are you so butthurt and violent?
Now you have to reply or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

but how will he gets his nug nugs?

retard
1. Owen is a kike
2. You don't think the commie/kike govt will roll up on your faggot ass out in the countryside, fuck your wife and take your shit? Y'know, like they've always done? Damn.

fight to death is always an option.

Ahhhhh alright i remove the mother death but he has to be nicer to fellow posters

Build it anyways. Stop being a faggot.

you're too kind. fuck that assholes nug nugs.

nice frequency you're giving off there user, you think you're going to 5th dimension with thoughts like this?

Sage all fields.
This wasn’t his residence. That’s the big difference. All of this outcry happened over what was going to be basically a “retreat” on property that was not commercially zoned. The protestors are dumbfucks and the plans may not go through but this isn’t about a homestead.
OP is a faggot.

>have weapons
>don't use them
It'll never not be funny. The perfect golems, indeed.

Attached: 1578323040952.jpg (960x720, 195.55K)

qrd?

No they're doing it wrong. Making a new community is asking to be waco'd. The way if people like Benjamin were smart to do it would be to move to small towns in flyover states and get involved in local politics. A lot of small towns consist of 2-3 large families being the entire political and law enforcement system and the town is basically run like by nepotism and birthright like feudalism

There is nowhere in the US you can build without being affected by building codes. You may find unincorporated areas but you will still be under that county.

There are some places in Canada where you can still find this but America is done until the people do something to change it.

Maybe, maybe not. But as long as FRN's flow there will be those people who will enforce the will of the corporation.

Also every technology you would need to live comfortably away from shitty people got jewed, but it’s all a coincidence.

He kind of looks like Chris Chan if Chris Chan had normal parents.

Where is his "compound"?

This.

He’s been eating well

Do what globohomo does and flood the place with "residents". Next time there is an election vote your own people into office and do your own thing.

I built a underground bunker in my rental, once shtf i'll just move out my bed and hop down the slide. I just flush the dirt little by little down the toilet.