Why you aren't learning French yet, user?

Why you aren't learning French yet, user?

Attached: 1659119402038661.png (800x533, 1.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bPa-VG0AWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger language

>French has a long history as an international language of literature and scientific standards and is a primary or second language of many international organisations including the United Nations, the European Union, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the World Trade Organization, the International Olympic Committee, and the International Committee of the Red Cross. In 2011, Bloomberg Businessweek ranked French the third most useful language for business, after English and Standard Mandarin Chinese.[18]

Attached: 23138-004-3BA8346D.jpg (810x415, 60.29K)

Because I already know it

>don’t want to learn a language that is spoken in 3 small areas: France, Canada, North Africa.
>the French are desperately learning English

not interested in african languages

Francophones will soon all be 90% niggers I wish we could unite with germany and adopt a germanic language or even a celtic one

i know english
nigger language lmao

Ton thé t'a-t-il ôté ta ta toux ?

nu e necesar sa studiez franceza pentru a putea conversa cu francezii. Francezii vor studia limba romana

What does french ebonics sound like?

I can already speak it
>oh non merci je surrendeur
>non travaille pas je un strike
>no homme baguette oo lala

Le thé c'est pour les pédés d'Anglais

Why would anyone?

>ôté ta toux

Haiti official language is literally french ebonics its just badly spoken french so niggers dont have to learn past tenses and grammar

i wont be interacting with niggers.

Because it a shit language for faggots.

Idiotic grama and lack of phonetic rules.

I learned it just to impress my French ex girlfriend. Who I then dumped in her native tongue.

Waste of fucking time. Spanish would have been 10x more useful.

J'apprend le français parceque elle est une langue très bonne, très belle, qui a donné le monde d'innombrables objets culturales. A mon avis, personne n'est vraiment cultivée si elle ne connaît le français.

C'est aussi pour ça que m'énerve, ça m'en fiche que les français ici n'aiment pas leur pays, vraiment très triste.

You beat my grandparents for speaking it and told them to "speak white"

Why would you care peru nigger?

I already am.
I'm quite advanced.

Attached: Flag_of_medieval_France.svg.png (1280x851, 52.87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_bPa-VG0AWo

I hate the way Hatians write.
They make it more difficult on themselves bt trying to distance themselves from French.

I like the language, going to get my B2 certificate in a few months, C1 next and after that I may visit Switzerland if God allows. I always wanted to see Lausanne for myself.

Bien pour toi.

If we were to revive Cajun French I'd want it to be based around English phonetics, I don't want to be able to be given French globohomo propagnada, or anglo

Not a relevant language today

What the fuck are you talking about?

Ok c'est cool mec

Tu me sembles un nul.

Why would I learn French when Arabic will be their new national language in 5 years?

It is, French, English and Spanish are. Chinese was until COVID. Now we're going to watch their slow collapse until another revolution happens.

Don't you see how gringos cry for not knowing Spanish? Be glad you're a native speaker.

You're one to talk.

porque frances es para gays

>Don't you see how gringos cry for not knowing Spanish

Not really.
It's viewed as a low class language because Spanish speaking countries have a habit of not sending their best to the USA.