Mystery meat congressman calls twitter commenter retarded for not wanting weapons banned

twitter.com/RepChuyGarcia/status/1553373617509093377
twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1553358676408279040

Attached: screenshot-archive.ph-2022.07.30-10_50_13.png (587x405, 51.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiansfortruth.com/florida-passes-radical-bill-to-make-criticizing-the-jews-or-israel-illegal/
odysee.com/@JohnTheConfederate:1/The-Israel-lobby's-power-over-Congress_-Both-parties-obey:a
gab.com/CriticalMemeTheory/posts/108600973822713873
gab.com/PatrickReports/posts/108647741519512307
mobile.twitter.com/TheCompositeGuy/status/1546889495873716224
christiansfortruth.com/antisemitism-rises-as-wealthy-jews-announce-plan-to-flood-small-french-town-with-hundreds-of-migrants/
archive.vn/FBARN
nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-strikes-u-n-deal-send-thousands-african-migrants-western-n861956
archive.vn/EP5pG
bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4
bitchute.com/video/73FsRbYNovPi
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363455382/#q363471403
youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE
archive.vn/mPh2x
archive.vn/b5WRf
archive.vn/oUB3V
archive.vn/ilUVp
archive.vn/C1BzD
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360100152/#q360102349
youtu.be/9iXh28LVZCg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre
archive.vn/Ol5Uf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chuy garcia
>congressman

FUCKING DISGUSTING

Isn't the point of the 2a to arm the public with weapons of war to fight against foreign and domestic threats to the republic??????
don't know, just a leaf but i don't think the founding penis and balls having peoples intended to fend off Britain with inferior weapons to foreign troops

A foreigner taking away ur guns. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA REPUBLICANS WILL DO NOTHING.

This ban passing the House now is probably the best thing that could happen for Republicans. This shit is going to get normie centrist gun owners out to vote in the midterms and it's not going to pass the Senate anyways so it's all-reward no risk.

Blood is the price of dignity and freedom.

Normies will line up to turn in their guns for scrapping if offered a few bucks.

>REPUBLICANS WILL DO NOTHING
Considering they don't want to do anything about it, yeah.

Why is Mexico banning ARs?

I support talking like this as a politician, but this spic is a retarded dipshit for using it to describe someone who supports the constitution

>Chuy Garcia

Why is this subversive foreigner even allowed in congress?

I wait with glee in my heart for the day when people are starving and decide to just start killing all politicians, as they should have started a long time ago according to some people.

"Get it"

Don't you get it yet? The uniparty has the left side create problems were there were none (like homo marriage, women vote/feminism, transexual bullshit, open borders uncontrolled illegal migration, excessive family based (instead of skills and demographic compatibility) legal migration, etc) and then the "right" side's role is to pretend to be fighting the problems created by the left side of the uniparty while being completely incompetent about their solutions, so that the problems can keep piling up while the people who finance the uniparty (billionaire zionists) can keep bleeding the West dry and advancing their Israel first agenda while keeping the Westerner people weak confused and afraid enough so that they can never fight back effectively while still believing the lie that voting will solve anything. It won't, politicians are clowns and politics is just the biggest of circus to keep people distracted while they get everything taken from them. You can vote as hard as you want, the same people remain in true power. And they are smart enough to allow their puppet politicians to throw us a bone once in a while in the hopes that we are stupid enough to not realize that until each and every single zionist (Jew or Gentile) is either deported or hanged for treason (legally off course) we the Western people will never know freedom, dignity, peace or SELF DETERMINATION in a healthy society in which we aren't treated like cattle.

christiansfortruth.com/florida-passes-radical-bill-to-make-criticizing-the-jews-or-israel-illegal/

Because you no longer have a Country, stupid slave. And you will do nothing about it.

The US is a vassal state controlled by zionist traitors, the American people are living under the tyrannical illegitimate rule of zionist occupation government (ZOG):
odysee.com/@JohnTheConfederate:1/The-Israel-lobby's-power-over-Congress_-Both-parties-obey:a

Zionism in the West must perish, or the Western people will. If the Founding Fathers were around today they would have started shooting zionists on sight a long time ago (disclaimer: always follow the law).

Solution: have all zionists (Jew or Gentile) deported or hung for treason (legally off course) and ban the Talmud (which is anti-Christian, anti-Gentile (in a racial way) and approves of pedophilia) and ban male genital mutilation (aka circumcision) too.

gab.com/CriticalMemeTheory/posts/108600973822713873
"Just a reminder that an intelligence officer from Israel took influential Americans to an island to rape kids so Israel could secretly film it and use it as blackmail.

Then, when he got caught he was assassinated so he couldn't rat on more people.

And we still give billions of dollars to Israel, and if you question this at all you are labeled an anti-Semite and multiple groups will work to destroy your life."

--

How Israel controls the mainstream and "alt"-media:
gab.com/PatrickReports/posts/108647741519512307
"My experience in conservative media was exactly what you would imagine. I had some success, then a little goblin named Matt Tyrmand was like hey do you want to be part of the Zionist Agent Poso influencer project for Israel, and I was like no, and they systemically destroyed my life in every way. So, yeah, America."

Because spic mexican garbage have invaded us.

>Why is this subversive foreigner even allowed in congress
Jew money got him into our country. Jew money got him into that position. Jew money bribed off anyone that could do something.

That guy might be retarded but Chuy brain gonna be leakin fr fr no cap.

Jewish power is verifiably the main factor in the Islamification of the West and Ethnic Replacement of Whites (aka native Europeans) in their own countries:

Rabbi Joshua Stanton says the Jewish community proudly helps Muslims settle in America to fight 'White Supremacy':
mobile.twitter.com/TheCompositeGuy/status/1546889495873716224

christiansfortruth.com/antisemitism-rises-as-wealthy-jews-announce-plan-to-flood-small-french-town-with-hundreds-of-migrants/
archive.vn/FBARN

"Israel strikes U.N. deal to send thousands of African migrants to Western countries"
nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-strikes-u-n-deal-send-thousands-african-migrants-western-n861956
archive.vn/EP5pG

bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4 – "Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda"

bitchute.com/video/73FsRbYNovPi - “Israel Directly Helping Muslims And Africans Invade Europe”

Proof that Israel uses the US Military to fight its wars and that US Armed Forces are nothing but cannon fodder for Israel:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363455382/#q363471403

youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE - "Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt"

archive.vn/mPh2x – “Jews, Muslims “Common Cause” To Oppose European Nationalists: Europe’s Top Rabbi”

archive.vn/b5WRf – “With anti-Muslim laws, Europe enters new dark age: Leading rabbi condemns discrimination in the name of security.”

This. Theyll bitch about russia invading ukraine but ignore mexico invading smerica for 50 years. They ignore the mexican army breaching our border daily. Mexicans have zero respect for us themselves or anything else. Yeah sure they worship catholic churches because they are stupid spics afraid of burning in hell for their sins and love they can brag about their sins once a week and feel guilt free. We should nuke the mexico border. They cant cross if they die of radiation in 10 seconds.

archive.vn/oUB3V – “Why Jews Should Celebrate The First Muslim Congresswomen”

archive.vn/ilUVp – “British Jews lay groundwork for influx of Syrian refugees”

archive.vn/C1BzD – “US Jews Demand Israel to Stick to Plan to Deport Africans to White Countries”

The 1965 Immigration Act (the result of 20 years of Jewish activism, lobbying and proactive political agitation), which destroyed US demographics:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360100152/#q360102349

BARBARA- SPECTRE: We make You multikulti
youtu.be/9iXh28LVZCg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre
archive.vn/Ol5Uf

"She married Rabbi Philip Spectre, and the couple moved in 1967 to Ashkelon, Israel, where she served on the faculty of Jewish Studies at Achva College of Education. After moving to Jerusalem in 1982, she served on the philosophy faculty of the Shalom Hartman Institute of Jerusalem, the Melton Center of the Hebrew University, and Yellin College of Education, where she was cited as Outstanding Lecturer 1995–1997. She was the founding chairperson of the Schechter Institute in Jerusalem in 1984. She served as a scholar in residence for the United Synagogues, Midwest Regions in 1987, 1990, 1992, 1996, and has lectured extensively throughout the United States.
In 1999, she emigrated to Sweden, settling in Stockholm and joining her husband, who was then serving as the Rabbi of the Stockholm Synagogue. The following year, she applied to the Swedish government for the government-funded formation of Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies, which she has continued to direct."

>normies will line up to turn in their 1000 dollar property in exchange for a 100 dollar gift card or some shit.
I can't believe these dumb faggots really think that.

Idiocracy timeline.

Well they're weak minded retards that would sell their souls for a buck so they assume everyone else is too.

>calls 2A chad retarded

Gabby Giffords used to do this, oh how the tables have turned.

>invaded us
300M guns.

How would rebelling against that law help Israel?

tree of liberty getting mighty tired of hearing two more weeks i bet

Yes we could have 1 million fucking guns but if no one wants to use them then they are just a joke.

I got banned INSTANTLY on twitter for saying retard.

Your country is indeed a joke

Just like you waiting for your dad to come back from "the bar."

More like Chud Garcia

That spic shouldn't even be in the country in the first place
I'm not recognizing him to have any authority

Attached: 1656834959690.png (1600x2327, 1010.01K)

Your country is indeed a joke. Coping little faggot, day drunk on a Saturday morning like 90% of your faggot fucking french/angloid/chinese/indian faggot nation of fucking nothing pieces of shit who are "polite" just barely on the surface but we all know what's bubbling underneath it, you alcoholic soulless little fucks.

Attached: twitter 13.png (628x486, 109.01K)

>UMMMM MY OPINION THAT I'M POSTING HERE ONLINE, "I DONT LIKE TWITTER OPINIONS," IS SUCH AN IMPORTANT OPINION! LET ME FILL OUT THE CAPTCHA AND LET EVERYONE HERE KNOW!!!

#DeportChuy

How many guns do you have in canada? How many chinese? How many hindu poos? Not one shot fired.

>law passes
>I still have my guns
Besides demoralizing what do unenforceable laws do?

yes