Any Forums is basically leftist at this point

This place is just a hub for retards and subversives who want to dismantle America because it does le ebil imperialism. Just replace some buzzwords like globohomo with capitalism, faggotry with bourgeois decadence, jews with elites, etc. The outcome is the same. The internal destruction of an empire. The left is at least honest while Any Forums operates behind some disingenuous curtain that America is actually going against its interests by getting involved abroad. Ignoring the fact isolationism has always been the most brain dead policy because you can only live so comfortably in your bubble before someone tests you (Pearl Harbor)

Attached: 1027740E-04B7-4470-89FE-C0BB997D5984.jpg (460x652, 34.05K)

>false dichotomy
>tranime
dono if glownigger or genuinely oldfag
but youre certainly part of the problem

>tranime
One has to wonder why you're on an anime website created by a weeb, now owned by a Jap, if you hate it

All the communist subreddits are basically pro russia, somehow it's less liberal vs conservative and more Russia vs everyone now.

stfu nigger
pedo tranime is pedo tranime
niggerfaggot

>WAAAAAAH THIS BOARD DOESN'T SUPPORT MY CRINGE CONSERVATISM THAT HAS FAILED FOR 150 YEARS. THEY'RE AGAINST CAPITALISM WAAAAAAAAAAH
Fuck off retard. The sad thing is you're right for the wrong reasons. Any Forums is essentially a left-of-center liberal board because that's what a republican is.

Attached: 1647191231431.jpg (1091x1501, 396.12K)

>buzzwords like globohomo with capitalism, faggotry with bourgeois decadence, jews with elites

>USA
>not the great satan
pick one

Chocolate girls don't look like that, sadly.

Feel free to go to plebbit, newfag

why should I want to preserve an empire that wants to destroy my race? just because I live under it?

>wants to destroy my race
Op is right and it’s shit like this that proves it. Nobody outside of some deranged lefty troons and kids on Twitter want to destroy your race. You’re just a chronically online sperg or someone who thinks seeing a Mexican outside means one less white person

Shills, feds, and kikes are just spamming. They can't create real, functioning threads .

Anime website

Attached: BEF6A5DB-D8CA-4350-A788-7F797F924CB4.jpg (849x1200, 550.03K)

Attached: 1632602810166.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

get fucked degen nigger
go back to Any Forums with the rest of the fagots

political board dumb faggot
also you pedo niggers have small dick and therefore your opinions are automatically void

>who want to dismantle America because it does le ebil imperialism
Actually it's because it's anti white

Kek, imagine being this out of the loop.

Good goy, the US government is totally not run by jews pursuing demographic replacement.
We’re going to look like Brazil and then like South Africa.

Go back to faggot land you discount Dutchie/Frenchie. Any Forums is and always has been an Anime site.
>therefore your opinions are automatically void
just like the opinion of fake countries.

This can’t be a modern leftist platform without censorship.
All of the commies on here are bots or simply subhuman parasites.

Nah, it's just that gen z rightoids are literally this retarded. It's not a psyop.

>muh nigger
>muh faggot
>muh dick
You don’t fit in. Sperging out everyday about anime won’t change anything