What are your thoughts on the 200 year old Polish geopolitical goal of an eastern Europe united against Russia?

What are your thoughts on the 200 year old Polish geopolitical goal of an eastern Europe united against Russia?

Attached: 1654440860043.png (800x595, 130.24K)

Polish thread about

Poland
Russia
Germany

Poland didn't exist as a state for over 200 years, so those are my thoughts on the subject.

Attached: 1658585142729952.gif (271x223, 658.91K)

That Slav(e)s deserve yet another genocide.

You missed a spot in the toilet polanigger

Give up the dunbas and then we'll talk

Fuck off D&C jew.

Too small. This is the real plan.

Attached: 1651236598078.png (2000x894, 169.1K)

OP just use a modern day map, Any Forums is too retarded to realise this is from 1920s and always asks about border changes

Attached: 1658345430494761.jpg (1024x1024, 124.84K)

Poles and others butthurtbelter are even more annoying than leafs these days. They are so fucking deranged from reality it's riddiculous. We should have gassed them before the Jews

Attached: 1659054218493196m.jpg (683x1024, 91.97K)

I think to oppose Poland to Russia is the greatest success of the European powers.

This, besides Russia, was the only Slavic people represented in the European elite.

I do not wish the enemy to be under the Soviets. They oppressed both Russians and Poles.

However, even in such a pseudo-union, look at the results of Poland: industry, art, cinema.

What now? Nothing now, but soon the allies will again throw them under Germany and Russia, as it happened more than once. First incite, then betray. How betrayed in ww2, when the French played volleyball with the Germans in a strange war, while you were waiting for the second front. How Poland was given to Stalin. How Sikorsky was killed. I would not want Poland to suffer more, although it is again torn on the same rake.

And in the empire, your elites became part of the imperial.
With a normal union Poland + Russia = the end of Europe.

This is of course a task for 50 years and I do not believe in its feasibility, because the Slavs are stupid.

Russians lack the elite, Poles lack muscles. Religion used to separate they, but let's not pretend that it plays the same role now.

Start cultural rapprochement, exchanges of students and schoolchildren. It is enough to transliterate Polish literature into Cyrillic for a Russian to begin to understand it in a couple of months.

But the Poles are too arrogant to go for it, and the Russians will not be allowed to do it alone.

How unusual

>Dusmani
>Look up turkish word for enemy
>Its Düsman of course

My surprise levels: Zero.

Lol, Serbian genocide will happen on Monday so it's not too long to wait.

I think poles are cucks. And we wont get a cucks on board.
Now its time to those who oppose Russia unite with Ukraine. Not with polish-cuck-dogs.

Cope Ahmed. Poland is 99% white and Christian. What about you?

2 more weeks Slav(e)?

Attached: 1658521899313450.jpg (447x604, 75.43K)

I don't even think about you.

>Düsman
>Look up Persian word for enemy
>It's Dušman of course

My surprise levels: Zero.

I suspect that you are a Crimean or other half-Russian mongrel. Your opinion is unwelcome.

From sandnigger to sandnigger to sandnigger.

Actually if I was hardcore anti-Russian I would look up to Ukraine and definitely not give a fuck what a single Poleshit has to say.

i think we should build a fence around czechoslovakia all our neighbours are animals

>We
You're not German Ahmed

Yep thats it.

Cope, cuck. Nobody asked you. Your only fate is to be our dogs.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1144x660, 281.09K)

You are not even a human polenigger

What are your thoughts on my geopolitical goal of Slavs united for their own interests?

>Switzerland
>Complains about sandniggers
10% of your population is immigrants

You thinks this Tonibler is a swiss, kek.

Attached: 1658417142906564.jpg (1440x810, 203.27K)

+our Transcarpathian lebensraum.

I think you should burn Moscow to the fucking ground.

What about Zakarpatskije Rusyns?

Calm down krecik, you'll pop a vein

I think Poland should be wiped off the map again

Yes! The Moscow, Idaho.

All I see is a union of Anglo asslickers

>What are your thoughts on the 200 year old Jewish geopolitical goal of an eastern Europe united against Russia?
FTFY and in the same time answered your question. This post ended your thread, you can lock it and archive it jannies. Next question please.

>eastern Europe united against Russia
Shit idea.
>eastern Europe united against foreign powers meddling with our politics
Good idea.

You aint leading shit, you american knob-polishing christian shizo, kys.

Please kick poleniggers from the EU, they are subhuman, without the German economy they will be at the level of Ukraine.

Most based.