Pootan

What's his endgame?

How come he was smart and right about anything else, but so fucking stupid about this?

Attached: Putin.png (627x901, 860.99K)

>Drain the oil reserves.
>Become the richest nation on Earth.

I think he's damn lucky. the West did everything to raise his rating
although in general this whole conflict between Ukraine, Russia and the West is a war of urine vs shit

Create Asiatic Globohomo and enslave white europeans.

Eastern Ukraine. That's always been the end game. The Russians sent their front-line troops into Donbass to capture their real objective while sending barely trained reserves toward Kiev. The reserves were a distraction.

After it's over he'll have eastern Ukraine.

Kill many and start the plan of digital slavery of the poor masses after www3.

the west was just way too fucking trusting.. especially that cunt Merkel. Obama was having the NSA tap her phones as soon as he was in office. They found nothing.. just that she was a stupid bitch.

To make you seethe endlessly and make you cry about him on the internet.

>How come he was smart and right about anything else
All his "smart"ness on the diplomatic front comes down to, I can do whatever I want and the west is too pussy to call my bluff. It turns out when the west actually called it, there was no plan B.

Can't you see that he is just dragging the war to keep fucking Europe?
The sanctions backfired hard and he is taking advantage to weaken his enemies

I mean, being booted from the financial banking system and doing something despite the west’s biggest threat and then Europe getting fucked from it instead of Russia doesn’t seem very dumb.

Attached: 46ED167D-8981-4434-AABB-B3706BA2F42B.jpg (1076x1064, 548.49K)

>It turns out when the west actually called it
They didn't. Hohols did. It took the West fucking forever to supply the first useful stuff and until then there was never-ending constant whining on our TV and "trying to understand" Putin.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Hohols where the ones who declared they can fight you when the entire West and tought: "Wait are they fucking insane?" Hohols won this.

kill himself before he is couped

/thread

Putin is a good friend of Klaus Schwab and he spoke highly of his economic plans.
That's all anyone needs to know.

They gained barely nothing with that "distraction".

Cope harder Vlad.

fucking up everyones shit is fun!

poland, you aren't even human. even hitler knew this.

Attached: poland its over war its not about winning.png (319x500, 85.08K)

>everyone i disagree with is a russian
why have finns become such utter cuucks. its hard to differentiate you guys from swedes now. wtf.

Attached: respect our environments put the finns finland in the recycle bin spurdo sparde.jpg (440x254, 35.72K)

reading a hypocrisy like that makes me want to kill westrners personally even more

fucking non self awere treacherous cunts with no concisioun

what did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220730-174649_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 453.89K)

Moskovskaya.

It's not that he was smart, it's that le West was fucking retarded to the point that I actually believe it was on purpose.