Many people believe that recessive white traits will only dilute over time...

Many people believe that recessive white traits will only dilute over time, causing white people to become minorities in every nation and even go extinct. However, they aren't factoring in the recessive return. Mixing a "dominant" trait with a "recessive" trait creates an INCOMPLETE DOMINANT trait. That's why two brown-eyed parents sometimes have blue-eyed offspring. It's mathematically impossible to "dilute" white traits out of existence. 6F-DIR, adventure and produce

Attached: i.jpg (500x500, 88.77K)

every freckle is a stolen soul

Red hair are niggers.

Attached: images (30).jpg (678x452, 26.31K)

The reclassification and subdivision of westerners already makes White men a tiny minority in their own nations.

Attached: 58dgs4g.png (527x208, 30.24K)

i want to have a five-some with all of the females pictured

Bump

what a lucky father, his family is going yo be huge
he will die surrounded by his wealth, who will be sad to see him go

Attached: 1650169911136m.jpg (819x1024, 289.04K)

And also:
If you present recessive traits, that means you are guaranteed to pass them on to your kids. If your wife looks the same, your grandchildren are guaranteed to have those genes.

Imagine having 5 (five) daughters
I would kill myself in the spot

Attached: 16AD0371-C60E-49A7-811D-C97539316BF4.jpg (1482x2015, 415.91K)

You've meant gingers.

I would creampie them until my balls would shrivel and fall off.

This, what a King, finally a whitepill for a change

Fucker. We don’t want to be random popups in a sea of brown, we want our own solid spaces, countries preferably, so we can develop our culture and flesh out who we are.

Brown and Jewish shot see us as dodder, but we weren’t put on the Earth for that.

‘Shiit’ and ‘fodder’.

In the US a daughter is preferred since women make more money and have a significantly easier time finding a mate. As long as you raise your kids rural it should be fine.

Attached: jews - Fiddler on the Roof 1971 – Tevye Topol.png (680x382, 132.17K)

If people with recessive genes only get with people who have recessive genes and have a lot of kids, they can repopulate the world with their beautiful recessive traits. Why are the dominant ones always the uglier ones? And this is coming from someone with brown eyes and hair (at least I'm white)

I'll take his 5 daughters.

Even the bloke?

Imagine not laughing your ass off after being called that

ninger with the hard R is racist. just say sup my ninja

Are you sexdicly?