Are quartz and corundum dabs Any Forums approved? Bonus if you have a temp reader

Are quartz and corundum dabs Any Forums approved? Bonus if you have a temp reader

Attached: 20220730_082912.jpg (1848x2938, 1.33M)

I am 56 what the fuck does this mean?

He is smoking concentrated cannabis oil

Are you going bald OP?

No thanks I have a percolator which is already enough of a pain in the ass to clean

Get back into your /ptg/ containment thread boomer

corundum is like expensive n stuff

kill yourself junkie

NIGGER

that's a cool setup. personally i don't like dabs, they get me too stoned because i don't smoke very often. for me it's spliffs

It means OP is a drug addict junkie who thinks hes a chemist.

I just vape d8 concentrate otherwise I'd worry about starting a fire with a rig, I smoke them at other people's houses but they seem like a bad idea considering how long they stay hot

I've fucked around with every smoking setup imaginable but a simple easy to clean bong/bubbler or joints/blunts are the only reasonable ways to smoke long term.

Dude weed haha science haha lol bro

>hurr durr da nazis using meth is based
>uhhhh cannabis oil? are you some kind of junkie?

Fucking nerds find overcomplicated ways to get high, just roll it in a rizla

Now throw some dmt crystals into your live rosin

>took the words out of my mouth

The Nazis using Meth was not based, also they didn't know how dangerous it was at the time

Wtf is this shit. Fucking degenerate zoomer trash literally kys drug addicted nigger

Attached: 1632045772677.png (800x600, 206.87K)

titanium and for god's sake get an enail. What are african or something?

Based dmt dabber

It's really not as bad as you think. Just don't wave your arms around like an octopus after each dab. Go sit down to cough, then resume life. The bucket only stays hot for a few minutes.

>that pic literally describes me
I want to stop smoking so bad, but I have a hard time quitting because everyone around me smokes weed too and every time I try to say I want to quit they treat me like I'm some kind of faggot for wanting to quit and keep trying to pass me pipes/joints until I finally can't say no because I'm addicted to the shit.

Titanium doesnt have the same heat retention as quarts. Yo do realize you need a torch either way to keep your banger clean and in top shape?

I just overload my dab pen, haven't changed the coils in over two years
Or smoke a joint since I get ounces of bud for forty bucks lol
>temp reader
Cringe

It means OP can't stop slurp8ng on cock

Attached: 534636456.png (490x586, 73.16K)

The Dane is correct, those who can't cope with reality without their goyplant and gaywad chemical substances must be gassed

If they keep on pressuring you to take drugs and won't accept that you want to stop then they are a bunch of cunts who aren't your friends, or are extremely immature

Die druggie nigger

No cap boomer

I can't even begin to imagine what that ridiculous contraption does better than a pipe. Wtf are you fags even doing? You turned weed and a simple tool into some kind of consumer driven monstrosity. I bet you have 10k worth of useless paraphernalia.

>simple tool into some kind of consumer driven monstrosity

That's homosexuals for you