If using more fertilizer is so bloody hard, why can't we just waste less food instead?

If using more fertilizer is so bloody hard, why can't we just waste less food instead?

Attached: ycvff8WL8zadqU2tXmbz4bukMYmnPeRMBW8yJpr2IFUhVZ0nsk3Mkz2c8RBRVcjMN1GLVWQ1S+AGJGFEgoTXuyRyZkR+xKR7zv8FxlTpPsIF5ewAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (750x375, 684.05K)

isn’t there a toilet that needs scrubbing somewhere?

>If using more fertilizer is so bloody hard
I don't understand what you mean but we don't need to fertilize if we farmed the right way.

I think you will find that is exactly what is going on. There will be much less food waste this year, but usually that means that people will go hungry.

Are you retarded
Fertilizer is fucking expensive, farmers do absolutely EVERYTHING in their power to use as little as possible
Kind of hard to profit otherwise

Nigerians, Pakistani and Indonesians gotta eat too goy.

Wasting less food would make no difference, we need to stop wasting nutrients by letting them run off and not recycling all waste.

because you wouldnt flood the market with imperfect produce which would reduce the margins of everybody except the producer (irony overload)

i heard somewhere that we waste 7x as much food as is consumed to standardisation and deliberate destruction (like bread once it starts to become stale. better destroy it to squeeze out that 1% of consumers who would be perfectly content with a stale baguette)

Using less fertilizer wastes more water and oil per acre for less yield. Industrial farming using fertilizer is the best way to save the environment because it's efficient. Food has a waste factor related to yield so a less efficient farm is actually wasting more food. Let farmers make these fucking decisions or billions will starve to death like when mao collectivized farming in china but even worse. Central planning does not work. It can not respond to weather or market forces. It's violence.

Cow manure, tree stump remover for small amounts, banana peels, orange perls etc, rotting fish buried in the soil, compost heaps, nitrates extracted from soil bat caves, chicken coupes, horse barns etc, the sharp crystals are kn03 potassium nitrate, good for plants, you heat water and leech through the soil, gather the water and boil until crystals form and wait until crystals get big, human urine also has it, piss in bucket full of soil with holes in bottom for months, soil gets kn03 in it, then you can extract

Because zoomers are to blame for not wanting to work.

Attached: 165807521770584.jpg (1000x1500, 197.42K)

Yeah. A fertilizer ban would be devastating to any farmers like me. I want to live on a farm someday.

I need fertilizer or else I can't grow enough crops. I plan to purchase some land to farm in North Dakota/South Dakota so I can start a farm.

Rain water has far more nitrates than city water, collect as much rain water as possible, use to water plants, store in black containers away from sun, lasts longer, lightning makes nitrogen, rain captures and brings down to earth

*and start a homestead really. The problem is that they're planning to ban fertilizer so I can't farm. It's sick and deranged.

Farming "the right way" reduces productivity by like 100 fold, both by reducing yield and by making it harder to harvest. There is a balance between using fertilizer and polyculture. We don't have to turn everything into a GMO factory farm, but we also don't have to be stupid fucking hippies about farming.

food waste is meme, nothing that is actually still edible goes to waste, most of it is expired garbage or substandard products

Growing season there is very short but yields good especially tomato, greenhouses very important in that climate

FPBP

False. Communist government of Poland taxed giving away food to charities so now ALL companies destroy food.

isnt there a dog that needs his dick sucked somewhere?