I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who took the vaccine

A ton of my extended family has taken it, people I respected a lot took it, and people I loved took it. The vaccine was the perfect litmus test to separate the slave from master. Regardless of why someone took the vaccine is wholly irrelevant. If you took it, you failed. It really cannot be more simple than that. You deserve everything coming your way. The only people that are innocent are small children that were forced to do so by their parents.

Attached: 1627500754322.jpg (735x1024, 102.71K)

Thats what (((they))) want you to think

lol I have 4 jabs and I am 56. ZERO issues. Everyone I know has 3 jabs at least and ZERO issues. Why are some people so fucking paranoid??

I'm glad you took them. The elite helped us in a sense. It showed me exactly who would bend the knee, and who wouldn't.

K keep sucking your overlord dicks they did so well for your people untill now

Yep. Pretty much.
The last few years has given me a much better understanding of things. Things in the Bible make more sense now.
I had wondered how it would even be possible for humanity to ever take the mark of the beast after being warned about it in the Bible, but now I have seen just how utterly stupid and weak most people are.
I wondered how it would be possible to convince so many people to worship the Antichrist, but after seeing how people are slaves to TV (which WILL be used by AC) and how so many people are willing to follow without much thought, I now can start to see how it could really happen.
I wondered how normal people could suddenly be ok with killing Christians, and the last few years has shown me just how badly the average person hates actual Christian messages. I can now see the desire in many people to kill Christians.

You're only quad-jabbed? I hardly even consider you vaccinated then. Better get your monkey pox vaxx instead of just not eating asshole and fucking butts

Neither do I, friend.

You GenX faggots are actually worse than the fucking boomers since 90% of you leeched off them for your early years then did fuckall with it. Now your whole generation of overmedicated underachievers are horking down SSRIs and bitching about millennials.You're lucky the boomers take so much heat off of you and mislabel you as boomers otherwise you'd easily be even more widely despised than the boomers.
1940-1960 was a generation of fucking parasites and 1960-1980 was a generation of even worse parasites sucking the corn syrup out of their parents' assholes. You do not belong here. Enjoy your impending medical misery you fucking cuck.

> I wondered how it would be possible to convince so many people to worship the Antichrist, but after seeing how people are slaves to TV (which WILL be used by AC) and how so many people are willing to follow without much thought, I now can start to see how it could really happen.

This. 10 years ago it was impossible to conceive that people would willingly go along with it, but I can perfectly see it now. It makes total sense. I have absolutely no faith in humanity. Its not that they're just too stupid to see these people don't have their best interest in mind, but they do not care. I can visually see the front of magazines and every MSM news agency writing articles on the mark of the beast, and people will just gobble it right up:

>"Mandatory BioChip: Is it fascism? No, it's freedom".

Blows my mind how people either can't or won't see this.

People don’t hate Jesus’s messages. They preach it. The screens tell them to hate what they preach so they hate Jesus’s messages. It’s clever.

Attached: 1622134208032.jpg (746x512, 32.53K)

>The only people that are innocent are small children that were forced to do so by their parents.
What about those in poorer countries, who'd have literally starved to death, had they been ostracised?

Attached: vax--NO_VAX_FOR_BLACKS.jpg (945x1488, 356.33K)

RIP

Attached: Coronavirus Disease 2019 vaccination.png (1026x604, 52.22K)

Attached: Every person who has received a COVID-19 vaccination has received the mark of the beast..png (1025x621, 57.1K)

>The only people that are innocent are small children that were forced to do so by their parents.

Attached: God's wrath will be upon those who give children COVID-19 vaccinations.png (1024x699, 55.79K)

blessed reply

If this shit had happened 30 years ago, when I was a good little goy, I probably would have lined up and got my clot shot like the rest of the cattle. But I started noticing things and eventually became red-pilled. Now I see how corrupt and evil the entire system is. You couldn't pay me enough to go along with the system's evil agenda. You couldn't even force me at gunpoint to go along with it.

>I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who took the vaccine
Ditto. Fuck 'em!
We warned them and they called us conspiracy theorists.

Attached: 1658088662936161.jpg (502x425, 34.86K)

im 237 and took 20 jabs. i have -2 health issues

>kid has a heart attack
>give him a pizza

>Things in the Bible make more sense now.
This. I don't think the vaxx is quite the Mark of the Beast, but it does show me that everyone really will line up to get the fucking thing when it comes if the (((TV))) says they ought to.

Attached: antivaxx btfo.png (368x404, 124.17K)

does your asshole bleed from the monkeypox you faggot

so true!

>literally starved to death
You actually believe this shit?
Read a fucking book. "Poor" people almost everywhere are fat as fuck now. The only countries where poor people are still skinny sure as fuck can't enforce a vaccine mandate.

>kid has a heart attack
>give him a pizza
Kek!

Very true. Not taking it!!!

that meme is fire, here's an old verssion

Attached: 1631394685325.jpg (760x754, 148.18K)