Brit/pol/

>Rishi's sinking! Now defeated centrist Tory Tom Tugendhat backs Liz Truss to be PM and hails her 'true Conservative principles' over tax-cutting plan - as Sunak prepares to declare war on woke today
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11064197/Rishi-Sunak-suffers-new-blow-fight-Number-10-Tom-Tugendhat-backs-Liz-Truss.html

>Who’ll speak up for the working-class white boys who’ve become Britain’s new oppressed minority? Professor responds as the smallest proportion EVER get into top universities
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-11063187/Wholl-speak-working-class-white-boys-whove-Britains-new-oppressed-minority.html

>Rishi Sunak is forced to deny he has shown a 'lack of consistency' and 'bad judgment' in tough interview with Andrew Neil – but viewers praise way former chancellor stood up to intense questioning
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11062733/Sunak-gambles-bid-Britains-new-PM-interview-Andrew-Neil.html

>Liz Truss vows to evoke the spirit of Thatcher and form ‘supergroup’ economic team – including veteran Tory John Redwood - to challenge Treasury ‘group-think’
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11063631/Liz-Truss-plans-Thatcher-esque-shake-Treasury-Prime-Minister.html

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ngm8Mz1hRAU

Attached: English Elizabethan clown Will Kempe dancing a jig from London to Norwich in 1600.jpg (1280x942, 301.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo1UzNY5Da8&t=34s
rsdb.org/
rt.com/news/559898-taiwan-lend-lease-act/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All I do is eat synthetic hormones so I can grow breasts to fondle while I wank with stuff shoved up my ripped up arsehole and for some reason I'm ill all the time! What does troonillnessadvice/pol/ have to say?

Also Biden Pelosi China so you can't accuse me of not talking about politics.

Arse Ramblers

Hey britpol...

GET YOUR FUCKING RAT OUT

Attached: bbadb3d048f7d6d8d60c161baa48a8ed.jpg (640x480, 21.25K)

Hey Stella...

diversity is our strength, unity is our power

Attached: B6IFRWNNLFI4DLP376R2AEKESY.jpg (960x641, 112.32K)

Shit thread desu..

You're not the real Stella.

Alright Fella mate hows your nips today, had any more weird health problems?
Also what's happening on your side of the pond?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo1UzNY5Da8&t=34s

Lost another household item up my arse again lmao, Biden Pelosi China

Bit gay mate.
Are you alright?
What happened to you?..

fucking worthless youtube embeds at it again

reminder: niggers are violent low IQ savages with impulse control problems. forcing them onto European populations was a crime against humanity.

Attached: nghnghnghe.jpg (684x461, 63.1K)

Found a useful website lads, enhance your vocabulary:
>The Racial Slur Database
rsdb.org/

Hey. One of Tucker's guests last night deconstructed the green energy meme by pointing out that solar panels and windmills are made in China using fossil fuels.
>A group of Democrats and Republicans have introduced a bill that would authorize the Biden administration to create a new military aid program for Taiwan. Modeled after the 1940s Lend-Lease Act that allowed the US to arm the allied powers during World War II, the bill resembles legislation recently passed to boost weapons supplies to Ukraine.
rt.com/news/559898-taiwan-lend-lease-act/

My arse is itchy...

who cares

Attached: IMG-20210711-WA0001.jpg (655x680, 61.82K)

lmao

had not one (1) or two (2) or three (3) but FOUR (4) cocaine-fuelled wanks last night

how is it that EVERY low-level Serco security guard is a fucking african

I get that too, try I tried stopping bum wanking for 15 minutes but I'm literally too gay so now I just use numbing cream, I also get light headed when I'm not face down on my bed, china Pelosi Biden

niggers are a menace to humanity

long live Russia: the saviours of the White race!
these WHITE heroes are based for invading a White country and killing White people and bombing children!

Z

Attached: Untitled24.jpg (785x827, 287.26K)

my brain is a racial slur database

And every single one of them to blacked you filthy bastard.

The CCP is killing my arse...Biden is to blame.

>quintessentially Russian

its the only job they can find for people with childlike impetuousness and raw strength

>also get light headed when I'm not face down on my bed

Attached: kekkles.png (360x346, 141.61K)

So that's 2 lease lend programs Biden is in on, doesn't he realise how risky they are? You only get your money if the ones your lending to win.

ukraine could just surrender, slavs are worse than niggers

when did britain become gay

Attached: Vortigern-Dragons.jpg (898x750, 92.35K)

>just let people invade you, goy
>slavs aren't White, goy
based!

Attached: 1645700651724.png (1024x768, 1.52M)

Yes. I've been saying that for a while now. Lol. All the minerals and components are coming from slave labor. The green new deal is nothing more than justification of blood guilt. Slave labor. Gulags. Green new deal is torture wearing a little dress called "saving the planet". It's a shameless attempt to take the moral high ground, but if people were able to see where the lithium comes from, or if people could see the child slaves in the factories, they might feel a little different about their green energy scam. They prefer using children to manufacture the circuits because their little hands fit better btw.

I doubt he realises what day of the week it is. They can continue to plunder whatever is left of the Ukraine, but I'm not sure what they intend to do with Taiwan.

ITT: seething forins being ignored. feels good.

Attached: b0e.jpg (200x207, 6.32K)

Mick Lynch reminds me of why I used to be a leftist. Really enjoying him running rings around clueless puppet journalists and toryboys

Attached: 509C1670-1646-4911-9B0E-FF9B717D0D30.jpg (620x413, 37.64K)