Any Forums when a school shooting occurs:

Any Forums when a school shooting occurs:
>we need more background checks, more mental health support, more security, metal detectors, why can’t the government leave us alone, they deserved to die
Normal people
>just get rid of the fucking guns!!!!!!
Somehow number 1 is more desirable than number 2 in your minds.

Attached: 436CFF8E-926F-4CE2-930B-8AB03AFBCC78.jpg (450x339, 43.82K)

Americans are the most brainless retards on the planet.

>the joke is that nothing in this post would prevent a shooter.

Unfortunately there is no kek here.

It's not gun,s it's niggers.
also this is a bait thread and you work for the JIDF

Attached: mass shooters.jpg (1050x2019, 465.15K)

so basically i'm not giving up my guns and i'm buying more

>guns are removed
>THIS WOULDNT PREVENT A SHOOTER
actually retarded
Black people don’t shoot up schools, that’s reserved for whites only.

Bro I would rather be retarded than have to make my own guns. You know how long it takes to make a rifle by hand? Its like a month.

>"just get rid of the fucking guns!!!!!!"
You make it seem like just owning weapons is the reason why people kill each other.
If that's true, then why do the overwhelming majority of people that do own weapons not kill people?
Weapon ownership is not the reason why this shit occurs, it occurs because there are mentally ill people that think killing a bunch of elementary school students is... Well who the fuck knows what they think, they're mentally ill, their reason is never good enough.
Unfortunately, this is going to keep happening, and I'm going to be okay with it happening because it's worth keeping our rights of weapon ownership. I know, that makes me sound crazy, and I don't like saying that elementary school students should get ventilated so we can keep our rights, but damn it that's how I feel and I'm sticking by it. Even if it were my own kids getting killed, I'm still not going to demand guns be taken away.
Also, in case you didn't know, there's literally more guns than people in this country, it would be impossible to remove them all. On top of this, they're not exactly hard to make, you can make a zip gun with some pipes at the hardware store, so you'd have to take all the ammunition too and good luck doing that.

there's not enough violence in the world

I mean it's true, they don't need to come after your guns to take your rights away, they just boil the frog slowly.

Much easier to defend against a knife than an AR15 faggot. Less casualties too

dont care didn't read. from my cold dead hands

/thread

>dont care didn't read. from my cold dead hands

Attached: FC772225-506D-4D2D-936D-ABDE36FFE18E.jpg (820x838, 180.71K)

Any Forums doesn't say any of those things when there's a school shooting.

Defend against? You mean, flee. With a gun you could STOP the fucker. Shameful, lad.

I think revolvers and speed loaders should be legal. Like the Wild West.

>kissinger as an arms dealer
antisemitism or code?

I would much rather use a .38 special against a shooter armed with an AR-15 than I would be unarmed and fight someone with a knife.

Or a 44 magnum. Higher powered rounds should do the job.

getting rid of guns assumes everyone is as mentally ill as a school shooter. Liberals always do that too, they haven't the wearwithall to know that most gun owners obey the law, and that guns save more lives every year than they take.

herbs, newfags

That's kind of the point. I'd rather be armed with a relatively low-tier pistol against a higher-tier firearm than be unarmed against someone with a knife.

Hell, I'd take a .22 revolver with a single shot against an AR-15 before I'd try to fight a knife-wielder when I'm unarmed.

Attached: 1629401704780.jpg (960x524, 62.86K)

Do your "normal people" cut their dick off to stop rape? Here normal people live in Democrat areas that can't get guns legally so are robbed and terrorized by the local thugs like BLM. Or they live in Republican areas and can leave their door unlocked. Guns are a human right. You won't figure that out until it's far too late.

>>just get rid of the fucking guns!!!!!!

You first

Attached: 20220627_210735.jpg (3000x2250, 1.74M)

THIS SITE IS COMPLETELY FLOODED BY JEWISH SHILLS

School "shootings" are fake.