This nigga definitely browses Any Forums. This place truly is the last bastion of freedom...

This nigga definitely browses Any Forums. This place truly is the last bastion of freedom. They will all come here eventually.

Attached: basedretard.png (628x356, 115.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kGnfXXIKZM
youtube.com/watch?v=vhmtoAYVRSo
youtube.com/watch?v=539UQ-6wC3g
youtube.com/watch?v=sNklS0lzlgA
youtube.com/watch?v=mekYtUezTLE
youtube.com/watch?v=yocBQlw_mCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off with the Twitter threads.

nobody cares, there are anons on here who are 10x more interesting than geelon susk

Based became mainstream tho

WTF I LOVE WOKE US STATE BACKED ENTERPRISE PUPPETHEADS

didnt it start on Any Forums?

elon is a soul scalping faggot.

Yes soon saying niggers and kikes will be mainstream too. We are winning the culture war

This, he's a boring nerd

>Mongoloid Reddit tranny refuge of a circlejerk
>Last bastion of freedom
Make friends with real people that have critical thinking skills
The ratio of underage know nothing posters to people who have 3 braincells to rub together is at its worst on spastic popular boards like Any Forums or Any Forumseddit

This. Normie faggots think MIGA is based and use "glowies" without knowing where it comes from or what it means.

he should buy twitter because that's another big fraud to add to his collection

Hello newfag, first day on Any Forums?
This might come as a shock to you, but almost all memes have stemmed from here and gone down the internet recycling toilet, going back to near 2 decades ago, without any retard knowing where they came from
You're not enlightened to some new phenomenon retard, lurk moar

‘Based’ was some retarded SoundCloud rapper who would always say he was the ‘based god’
I don’t even remember his name and I’m not using retarded as an insult he was literally mentally retarded
Actually I think his name was Lil’ B

Elton musk is a globetard

Attached: 1651512015486.jpg (960x465, 52.21K)

sure, but didnt Any Forums popularize it? i never seen it anywhere outside of Any Forums years ago. it only became mainstream recently

It was Lil B yes

ofc

>t. newfag larping as oldfag

i fucking love him, i wanna be his friend.

Attached: 1642824161207.jpg (1380x1364, 151.96K)

there's a nobel prize old fag browsing occasionaly

dreamweaver grifter agent poser con-artist honeypot fake opposition actor
Amazing how many things a person can be when placed in the right place at the right time.

>memeflag faggot
literally kys

Any Forums is the refuge for people who have been banned elsewhere on the internet.

Checked. He still hasn't announced his hatred of the antichrist though.

even the most retarded communist faggot uses "based" now. judging by the memes he posts lately, he probably just browses rw twitter

he is the richest man in the world (of the goyim), he could probably do so much for this planet as a whole, but he doesn't

I don’t really follow nor know how to quantify who or what popularized a given instance of slang, i was just pointing out that the first time I heard ‘based’ used in that context was that retarded rapper, and people would use it ironically at first but it grew in popularity very quickly, almost inorganically, and Any Forums adopted it very quickly like they do with all the stupid SoundCloud niggerfaggots with colourful and their mannerisms. I would never purposely follow losers like that, but I know who ‘spottemgottem’ is, for example

If you think elon musk is "on your side" you are extremely naive

There are a core group of anons here that are not total fucking retards or newfags. And the fact that you can still say whatever you want here, compared to the rest of the internet that is moderated by bigger faggots than 4chans mods, it is the last bastion.

And just like that, based is now cringe. Lads, do we have an alternative?

Do you seriously think Elon is considered goyim? Come on, nigger

stupid fucking thread posted by a stupid fucking nigger

Attached: ugh.jpg (240x232, 6.61K)

SAY IT WITH ME Any Forums

G R I F T E R
R
I
F
T
E
R

does he have a jewish mother?

You’ve probably called his troon a troon. Knock it off and lick his ass.

says a namefaggot
opinion discarded
kys

>third world slavic cumskin call me a nigger

Stop posting anytime

Holy shit the globalist billionaire knows some internet maymays?

Yooooo finna make a thread on Any Forums fr no cap dis nigga litty my guy lets hecking goooooooo

Attached: musk.jpg (1440x1925, 493.54K)

You are either a child, a kike or a shill plant if you think judaism is strictly matrilineal and only passed on via birthright

Do you guys think this is based? Is freemasonry based? Is the occult based? Is the antichrist based?
Think about it.

Attached: media_FQB4lZKWQAQSMs9.jpg (1071x1059, 185.05K)

>This place truly is the last bastion of freedom
When you know where the last oasis is
You let all animals come to drink, then you can follow them up where they go...

Attached: WEF young leaders elon musk.jpg (1020x781, 102.07K)

because he uses nigger twitter lingo? you know that "based" comes from black rappers right?

Elon needs to immediately stop taking joe rogan's advice of using growth hormone that has resulted in his gh gut just like rogan, instead get on the Any Forums health care plan, fast regularly, get plenty of sun, do not ingest seed oil poison, get the ninety essential nutrients, a modicum of activity.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kGnfXXIKZM
youtube.com/watch?v=vhmtoAYVRSo
youtube.com/watch?v=539UQ-6wC3g
youtube.com/watch?v=sNklS0lzlgA
youtube.com/watch?v=mekYtUezTLE

Attached: 475928.jpg (210x295, 23.18K)

elon musk's work is directly offensive to any Fans of Nikolai Tesla.
fyi.

"based", like all Any Forums memes got picked up by normies and is blatantly misused.

he is Iron Man

youtube.com/watch?v=yocBQlw_mCA

Attached: 1625697891834.png (1200x1014, 538.49K)

I swear this place has more sway politically than you know.

there's exceptions, like the rothschilds, they can only cause they sit on a shit-ton of power and money, try to do that without any of those

nah, it was popular on twitter, then on reddit, then the retarded redditors on Any Forums started spamming it

I know it came from them and i was ok with that because we made it our, we made it better by culturally appropriating it. But now it's rotten, no good because of that fucking tranny poser.

This
If he says keyed and locked then I’ll be convinced

>they will all come here eventually
and for that reason, im out

Attached: Screenshot_20220730-094029.png (720x1280, 611.59K)

>Elon doesn’t have money and power
bye, I hope you die in a fire you well-poisoning faggot. Flip your flag back to the star, you aren’t fooling anyone Moshe

why doesnt musk buy Any Forums

Kek based was popular on Any Forums before it even became popular on twitter or reddit what are you talking about you delusional nigger

The next place based became a common thing was on twitch chat

aspies and tism0s find each other on the net.
its fascinating

Attached: 1637522881297.png (200x160, 32.18K)

>elon browses pol
This has been said already 10000 times dumb faggot

I might have written that wrong, didn't mean that specifically. My point is you aren't jewish without jewish direct family.

>the billionaire technocrat is anti-isolationist and pro-eco/utopian globalist future

Wow what a shocker! You know it's possibly to align with someone without having to support every position they take right? Fucking retard

Not even surprised you're a kiwifaggot. Island of emaciated faggots run by a woman.

Based didn't originate on Any Forums, retard. In fact it's nigger slang and turned into a meme by a leftist nig rapper.

>when your own pilpul confuses you
Just stfu kike your schizophrenic ramblings are clear for everyone to read.

You talk like a nigger jew.

nah, I said it wrong, you just went for the mistaken opinion I stated.

here's what I actually meant:
"try being accepted as a jew without martilineal descendance without power and/or money" not implying musk

Janitors do it for free