BASED BUGMEN CASTRATING EUROPEANS

>The Russian soldier accused of castrating a Ukrainian prisoner of war in one of the most horrific war crimes of the entire Russian invasion has been pictured.

>The castrator is from Kalmykia, a Russian region on the Caspian Sea. It is thought he worked as a repairman in the regional capital Elista and a has criminal record in Russia related to overdue loans.

SLAVA ROSSIYA!
Saving Christian Europe with an army of homeless bugmen and communists

Attached: F5DB317B-9E4E-4EC3-98AB-96CD1E8ADD2A.jpg (634x476, 64.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11064149/Pictured-Russian-soldier-accused-castrating-prisoner-Ukraine-vows-hunt-killers.html
twitter.com/freekachin/status/1552500930989461505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11064149/Pictured-Russian-soldier-accused-castrating-prisoner-Ukraine-vows-hunt-killers.html

> he was in Bryanka-USSR batallion

not surprised, well known bunch of thugs

See?

Not all Asians are good at Math.

Attached: 1645537935072.jpg (652x609, 41.9K)

>IT NEVER HAPPENED
>IT WAS AN UKRAINIAN CASTRATING AN UKRAINIAN FOR HECKIN UPDOOTS
>UKRAINE IS CGI WITH RTX ON

Attached: putin monke2.jpg (1080x1194, 142.71K)

Looks like its russia thats drafting 70 year olds.

Russia is so based they only have chinks, dagestanis and chechens but west have gays!! Muslims are much more based based cyka blyat go russija!

Said every ivan and vpn vatniks on pol

Can't blame the guy really. If he doesn't voluntarily do it to someone, then China/Russia will punish him by doing that same shit to him. Reality is most of us would probably end up doing the same exact shit out of self-preservation. If they offered the victim an "out" by torturing someone else he's probably have taken it.

Torture is wrong.

>kalmyks are laying waste to the European continent
Why do Europeans fear the Bvddhist warrior?

Attached: 1574284050179.jpg (367x400, 30.45K)

I seen the video on the Chinese web, the guy did the castration very methodically, which suggests he is experienced doing it on livestock, like sheeps or something.

so, its not as bad as you'd imagine, watching him do. the castration is like seeing a very quick and professional medical procedure, the victim didn't scream much and was likely black-out drunk when done.

But i'd imagine the victim would be in great pain when he woke up.

How dangerous would a peregrinaje through that reagion be? I bet the nature there is amazing. I would go from Moskow to Tel Aviv

Still, no man likes to be castrated.

>Europe and America are fighting proxy wars in proxy wars so as not to kill their own population
Le based
>Russia sends Mongols and Chechens who want to fight so as not to kill their population
Noo you cant
Srsly what problem?

Attached: 1659039025572415.jpg (857x720, 63.72K)

I'd imagine anywhere would be safer than Brazil. I've seen some shit from Brazil

and what was the european fighting for?

Attached: 1659112929898036.png (500x541, 281.17K)

>be kike puppet
>get bottom surgery
I don't see the problem.

Dindu nuffins.

The only reason they castrate them is to eat their balls because they think it’ll make their micro-penis bigger.

Laws and customs of war are only backed up by mutual agreement of sides. Even people who come to kill each other on the battlefield understand that it can become even worse for everyone involved, and that's why laws and customs of war were assumed. This includes POW treatment.

Ukraine decided that it doesn't need laws and customs of war and walked out of them, by not just systematically torturing, mutilating and murdering POWs, but also boasting about doing so. Therefore, laws and customs of war no longer apply to swine. There are literally no rules, nor any moral norms, regulating what you are permitted to do to swine that you catch, you can slice its balls off, fry them alive, disassemble them and sell organs, whatever, because they do not assume any rules or moral norms. Laws and customs of war are only possible if both sides abide them.

If you are ever at war, make sure to treat POWs well, for one day manner of your treatment may return to you.

>THE KASTRATOR OF KIEV

You telling me he got ordered on a personal mission by Putàin to chop a guys balls off? You mad?

not getting castrated by a Mongol invader most likely

Attached: Russian invasion.jpg (720x576, 137.43K)

They shot him right after, pretty much removing the point of slicing his balls off in the first place.

LMFAO

This is the shittiest russian-on-a-VPN post I have possibly ever seen. Come over here and let me cut and tear your balls and penis off, I'll do it fast.

There’s a separate 5 sec vid, they shot him in the head with his dick being thrown near his face. Judging from the position he was when shot, they did it shortly after the castration.

To keep his family safe from russoids.

Attached: 1659071780414769.jpg (558x419, 105.33K)

Well he did a piss poor job at it.

Attached: 1658878813444945.jpg (168x300, 8.17K)

post this in /chug/

well he was a dead man anyways. the castration was done as a humiliation.

But if I was unforunitely in the mans position, i'd consider myself lucky. I was black out drunk and barely could feel anything....then I get shot then I die. Compared to the latin american cartel videos I see, its a real merciful death.

It’s not about him surviving being troon. It’s about the message.

Aren't kalmyks Buddhist? Lol

how did that work out for his balls

And im here all like wtf happened to slavery?
Id i was in war and captured a bunch of guys id have my home renovated.

What are cartels into these days?

Only retarded American sorority girls think Buddhism is a "religion of peace". It's murdered as many people as islam

I asked it already, and I ask you shills again. What’s a big deal with this?
>hohols shoot Russian pows in the kneecaps and let them bleed out
>a hohol from Nikolaev drives knifes through the eye sockets of a Russian pow and puts the video on tg for updoots
>Ukrainian blogger eats human flesh on camera to popularise his tg channel, except he gets pointed out that it was remains of an Ukrainian soldier
>hohols call mother of a Russian fallen soldier
>hohols bomb civilian infrastructure in Russia and kill 3 refugees from Kharkov
>hohols bomb civilian infrastructure in Russia and kill Moldovan citizen
Westcucks: crickets
>a Russian soldier breaks after all the shit they did and reciprocates
Westoids:
>NUUUUU U CANT DO THIS LITERALLY WORSE THAN ISIS NUUUUUU BAD RUSSIANS BAD
What did he do, exactly? That’s nothing on what ukies did even back in march, when the sides weren’t radicalised as much. If we follow westoid own standards, this is fucking nothing.

das rite
you will be castrated by the battle Buryats and you will be happy

Yes i am aware of the khmer empire, thank you very much. Although theyir elites converted to Hinduism later

Attached: 1656138007139.png (705x585, 537.81K)

Russian, the saviour of traditional values like torture, humiliation, poverty and aids. I can't wait for dysgenic slav monkeys to roam the street and bring the tradition back to Europe.

twitter.com/freekachin/status/1552500930989461505

based mongol

>Still, no man likes to be castrated.
We got guys here that are joining our military just to get government paid castrations. Send in the pre-op tranny brigade plz.

Bringing Ukrainian armed forces closer to NATO standards one trans surgery at a time!

Tyrone, chill

Attached: 194FCBE4-5207-4BAB-9480-769896CD8A23.jpg (960x1280, 328.9K)

This!!1111

Attached: 1602189320911.png (800x600, 57.98K)

im doing variations of this on /CHUG/ from time to time

but it loses its charm after them chimping out for hours

Central america is worse. Torture is rare in Brazil

Celebrate defeating a piece of cloth
Lose in every other way possible

The Russian condition

Attached: 1631312449927.png (661x140, 21.33K)

Saviours of the white race and don't you forget.

just trigger the kraut flag faggot
his comic sans investigation is unreal

That's a fucking bullshit. Castration on livestock is done through incision of the scrotum and extraction of the testicles. Now kys.

much comfier here, where meanie chuganon don’t say hurtful things about my reused meme, eh?
Faggots

Attached: E6FE5614-C1E0-4B55-B8D9-9331CE338CA0.jpg (415x570, 91.35K)

Based.
Exactly like what russia did in germany in ww2.
Now they need to rape blonde women with blue eyes.