Do you have an """expat""" problem in your country?

reddit.com/r/mexico/comments/wb2ybo/méxico_es_el_mejor_país_del_mundo_para_los/

Attached: 2022-07-29 15_42_17-.png (800x485, 64.23K)

Attached: 2022-07-29 11_37_47-México es el mejor país del mundo para los expatriados (2022) _ mexico.png (721x392, 38.87K)

Attached: 2022-07-29 11_11_26-México es el mejor país del mundo para los expatriados (2022) _ mexico.png (618x359, 32.22K)

HOW DOES IT FEEL?

Attached: A0BC326A-AAB5-40ED-B24B-6495A235C5E6.gif (500x373, 982.63K)

it feels good
can't believe redditors are more racist than me

Attached: 2022-07-30 07_26_25-Window.png (776x398, 37.32K)

yeah and they're all shilling for my country to become more globohomo so it feels more like "home" to them.

Holy shit estupida!
So now Mexicans agree discrimination is good and Americans have carte Blanche to discriminate against Mexican immigrants? What’s the end goal here? Everyone’s a libtard until a nigger moves next door, eh?

Attached: 32824EFE-B9D8-49B8-A3AF-4B1EB479BCBD.jpg (640x434, 30.95K)

Only western redditors are faggots.
West europe + Usa = JEW GLOBHOMO AREA

yeah it's filled with mexican "expats"

I agree, the boomers we have get mad when we called their negroes niggers and the faggots fags... Kick them out before they spread like cancer

unintelligible

>being racist against white people
Stay poor then shitskins

it was always like that
black countries for blacks
asian for....
etc
you know the deal
its only white countries that have to be open and accepting and lick shitskin boots

whats stopping americans from colonising mexico, practically speaking?

They are seething because they’re so jealous of our white genes. They would pay any amount of money to be white

are the americans getting free healthcare, school, and gibs while in mexico? i doubt it.
mexicans work cash only/low wage jobs for 10-15 years, live 10-15 to a house, get free social services, pop out some kids (who are now citizens in our fucked up system), get more gibs, remit the money back home, retire as kings.

Whites emigrated everywhere because of colonialism mercantilism. Now these same forces are the ones enslaving whites and forcing them to take immigration.

Why can't we all just get along? You should be welcoming these "immigrants" with open arms, that's what Jesus would do. Take their money and make your country great again!

Also why does half of your population look like indians and the other half like tan white people?

we all know how it went with the mayflower

Attached: 2022-07-29 09_50_37-Settings.png (661x376, 46.7K)

There are 25 million mexican illegals and anchor babies in the USA, it stands to reason now that rent is infinity in California they're moving back.

Notice how it's only bad when white people do it.
White people legally move, and it's bad.
Brown people ikekgally enter, and it's good and you're a (((racist))) if you think otherwise.

Fuck californians. And that's why all the liberal californians should move to mexico.

I don't know Paco, sounds like you need to be paying out welfare. After all, your colonization of America is ruining it for them.

>White people legally move, and it's bad.
they are not moving legally, they don't even have visas and border patrol just lets them through because there is a 60 day trial for gringos, after that, they have to get a visa. I wish we would require gringos visas upon entering and not the the latter

There’s far more to people than just skin color. Unless of course that’s the only thing you think of as having value. In that case, you’re pretty well fucked.