Chinese will deindustrialize Germany and Japan once for all

Chinese electric vehicle manufacturers will deindustrialize Germany and Japan once for all. As long as so called global trade exists, China will dominant car industry. This will deindustrialize Germany and Japan once for all. The ultimate objective of China is to deindustrialize all the rest of world and accounts 50%~70% global manufacturing capacity.

This ev costs 31113 dollar, the best at this price tag. How the west compete with Chinese cars?

Attached: byd-seal-2022-01-min.png (1000x500, 210.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2020/06/03/world/europe/boris-johnson-uk-hong-kong-china.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not buying a Chinese car lol I rather buy German quality

$30,000 + randomly catching on fire

Stop sucking Xis cock. 90% of the CCPs plans failed, manufacturing is leaving in droves, and China is about to collapse, Germany's car industry is fine, even the American car industry didn't die, all the factories just moved south and were now owned by Toyota because they made better city cars.

Who the fuck is going to buy a chinese car?
Most people are still quietly raging over the chinese virus.
Traditional car manufacturers are selling EVs now too, and EVs aren't as popular as you think still.

Yo. Bitch is what I want to hear too good cheap crispy cars man just yo I wonna china take over Taiwan like crazy man no cap more cheap cards

the batteries of the cars will be likes those 1TB usb sticks that the chinks sell on ebay. with the copycat problem in chineses industry you will be getting one with half of the parts being fake.

China exported 400000 cars to Europe this half year. I expect the number grows to 3 million cars in 2025.

China controls about 70% EV battery. Tesla you found has a high percentage uses Chinese battery

chinese are also moving to europe in droves. in the uk we are allowing 3mil
nytimes.com/2020/06/03/world/europe/boris-johnson-uk-hong-kong-china.html

it must be chinese immigrants buying them

>Who the fuck is going to buy a chinese car?
Considering most of them are produced in China, almost everyone.
Also Volvo, Lotus and MG are already fully owned owned by Chinks.

What safety rating does it get? I remember all this chink garbage getting a 1 or 2 out of 5 in ANCAP back in the day.

What is your point? Chinese are like jews, almost never really accept assimilation. Adding 3 million jews seem like a plus for you.

pretty high, BYD cant meet domestic demand. So when the domestic demand fullfilled, they will invade other countries.

The fact that most chinese cars are produced in china means that almost everyone will buy a chinese car? wtf is that logic.

if you mean EVs, there are many options from Audi, VW, Toyota etc.

Nobody is going to park a cheap chinese electric car in the garage of their $$$$$$$$ McMansion with the risk of fire from them. There is no market for this vehicle.

Attached: 1568571960976.jpg (1190x926, 220.35K)

Chinks have to be good on safety otherwise they're barred from entering the European and Aussie/NZ markets.

These brands' EVs suck in China because they cannot produce decent EVs. For example. ID3 is a garbage in China despite Chinese admire German car.

My point is that the chinese cant dominate car sales until the world population is majority chinese. If that happens then your post about car dominance is a moot point, they would dominate at everything by virtue of being the dominant ethnic group.

you're getting what you pay for, simple as. if the batteries are rejected junk from Tesla, they will be put in this chinkbox. 31k isn't exactly cheap. this is a third cheaper, for components that are 50% worse in quality. with the growth of civil wealth, China isn't as competitive as it used to be.

Most cars are produced in China you ape.

Why? I find British pretty happy to buy MGs? MG 4 is going to UK this year. Lets see whether UK people donot buy this cheap EV

Thats not the point we are arguing in the thread.
I've been to schipol(shithole) airport in the netherlands and every dutch girl was with a shitskinned male and every dutch man was gay. Your people will go extinct in 1 generation.
Good riddance to the cumdumpster country of europe.

German car makers are so nervous about Chinese EVs. Read thins, bro. Otherwise, you will be shocked when China acquires Benz, BBW and VW.

Ill believe it when I see it.
Are you chinese btw?

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

kek, are you Jewish?

I'm sorry you're this retarded user.