What was the evolution of your thoughts and views through the time of russian operation in ukraine...

What was the evolution of your thoughts and views through the time of russian operation in ukraine? How did the operation change your views?

Attached: 16590835163810.png (754x1024, 1.07M)

Russia went from being a somewhat credible threat to a complete fucking joke.

I like hate Polish anons way more now.

Legit FSB thread.
I love Africans and Jews and Lenin and Stalin o7

I went from not giving a fuck to wanting all my western leaders dead, will do my best to vote them out and excommunicate them and their children by association from every political platform
Basically exact opposite of what globohomo propaganda had as goal for me

I realized my previous admiration for putin as being a cunning and pragmatic leader no longer reflected reality. Perhaps it never did. Also this

>will do my best to vote them out
lmao like that would ever work

Im so tired of this grifter doing photoshoots

The ukrainian kvetching went from
>limx∞
to
>(limx∞)*6 million
where x is hohol kvetching,
So nothing really has changed. Hohol subhuman mutts will always be kvetching no matter what, their victim complex only rivals that of the jews which makes me wonder...

Attached: eternal-muttoid-ukrainians.jpg (4328x1580, 1.09M)

Just like anything in life, voting is a tool and it works but only if voters weaponize it
You cant vote out shit if you perceive elections and politics in general as side attraction, which normies do unfortunately

Psyop to distract normies from covid being a scam and kill more white people in the process.

Attached: Fordpill.jpg (674x672, 342.31K)

Russians proved how incompetent they are at war

it didn't change a thing
everything was quite to be expected

Literally hoping one of you guys would assasinate that faggot. Where the fuck is Spetsnas when you need them? Come on Boris...

Attached: 399c75_4486405.jpg (1024x768, 141.34K)

My views didn't change at all, the only difference is that I thought that Russian army is somewhat respectable but it turned out to be a total joke.

Shilling establishment fantasies does not change reality. Go dilate your stinking axe wounds you miserable waste.

Can russians ever hold an argument without resorting to lies and trickery?

Attached: Woke putin.jpg (720x537, 81.85K)

for me Russia went from the role of some distant, kind of unstable drunkard uncle, to violent nigger
I guess I live to short, cause I should have known all along, given the history

I have no clue because I have never been to Russia, but the average normie propaganda consoomer sentiment is that they are an incompetent joke. It’s like they see this blatant propaganda and think “hey if we just a few more billion, Putin-Hitler-Voldemort will be finished and Democracy will win!!!1”

They have been fighting for ages, suddenly this is news and kikes claim they need to destroy economies to dunk on Putin while unleashing a new pandemic.
All a distraction..

100% this

>day 1
"wow Americans are retarded"
>day 10
"wow Russians are retarded"
>day 100
"wow everyone is retarded"
anyway best of luck to you

I wanted Russia to roll tanks in 2015. At first before the invasion I thought it was bullshit since I’ve have the jewmedia lie about events I’ve physically been a part of. Also I thought Russia could just wait it out and get a different (non-kike) president. The early stages of the war were impressive, I think Russians thought they had more people favorable to them in Ukraine than they did. So when it became clear that the hohols weren’t going to fold like the Georgians did they basically settled in for a long war. Judging how little the sanctions have effected Russia vs the west I think they hope to keep it up for a while (year or more) and cause a major depression in Europe at least via energy shortages.
Also I hope China does something as well. If our leadership is humiliated we might actually have a chance to kick them out, but I’m not hopeful. I think the US will just be zogged for the indefinite future.

Attached: 3089B8FD-F9B6-4325-989A-28A7A2875C86.jpg (640x628, 108.34K)

Putin went from being a calculating KGB technocrat superior to most western leaders ( I had the highest opinion of him when burgers lost Afganistan, were crippled with BLM riots and I became aware of the ridiculous tranny agenda in the west, so around 2020. Vlad looked really good in comparison just by not being retarded or insane) to the worst leaders of russia since Nicholas 2 took russia into ww1. Putin squandered 20 years of his rule economically, ruined the Gas deals with western Europe he built since schroder, got russia sanctioned into outer space after having western companies build his army tech and infrastrucrure, made himself a pariah in Europe and America, made the ukrainians hate russians for generations and finally made them into a separate and distinct people, ruined the "ruski mir", ended the "triune russian people", made ukraine sever all ties with russia, got thousands of russian soldiers dead and wounded, propably biggest losses since ww2 by now with no end in sight. Got Finland and sweden into NATO. All in Exchange for a few cities in Eastern ukraine he will have to rebuild from scratch (except kherson and melitopol) . What a fucking moron. The worst leader in Europe by far

>FSB wants to know our opinion
Cool

As an addendum I’ll also mention that it’s made me realize what barbarians the average European, specifically EU citizen is. I can understand what my ancestors were writing about in the 1700s about staying out of European wars. Truly bloodthirsty and niggerly people.

I dont think their mongol mindset allows that