Religion

I just don't get it. Wtf is appealing about religion? None of that shit even makes sense.

Attached: rodion-vlasov-fin1-1.jpg (1920x1080, 568.78K)

>inb4 muh atheist scum
Atheism is a godless religion

demons can be quite manipulative, this is why there's so many muslims and catholics. reject religion and build a relationship with Christ.

everyone around you espouses it, so you go along to be part of the community until you gasliggt yourself into believing it in earnest

Attached: 1653232349228.png (700x748, 467.81K)

Because it was made in times when people didnt know anything about the world, when they thought that sacrificing 10 virgins will result in good harvest. Now when we know about the world and have explanations for it religion is outdated and not needed.

Ego is God when it comes to atheism.

many such cases

Attached: 1623402189642.jpg (841x804, 156.15K)

Ascetic ideals are seen as an honorable way to cope with life and existence. Religion can also serve as a moral guide and there's plenty of metaphors in the bible if you look into it deeper.
Also, synagogue of S*tan.

I does make sense, you just don't want to know.
If you honestly seek the truth, you will find Jesus.
If you don't want the truth, you will believe any fairytale you desire.
Jesus be with you.

Attached: Deus Vult2.jpg (625x468, 55.74K)

Sorry for meme flag

>reject religion and build a relationship with Christ.
what?

Attached: 1659110866722256.jpg (600x848, 46.89K)

well the sacrifices actually worked it's just that it's impossible to find virgins in the West nowadays so we had to downgrade to "science" instead.

Attached: gr1658792611080072.jpg (1366x2048, 514.95K)

Relationship with Christ while shunning His Church....

Ego is self-reflection, something that is absent among the religious.

i seen, heard and read about stuff that is unexplainable/unlikely to happen and that lead me to become a christian

I think the post is intended to tell you to shrug off dogma, while maintaining faith in the message of Jesus Christ.

His Church is anywhere 2 are gathered in His name so….

>while maintaining faith in the message of Jesus Christ
Why would I want to do that?

Well, you're Brazilian. So, I can understand the appeal of Christianity.

All churches are suspect and unnescessary for a relationship with Jesus.
1 - Believe Jesus is the only way to heaven
2 - Follow Jesus
3 - Pray to Jesus
4 - Read your Bible
99 - Go to church if you want some community aspect, but be careful, many in the churches have no idea what they are talking about and will lead many astray

Attached: Sword.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

>I just don't get it.
The actual Bible can be used as the Wikipedia of ancient times.
>Wtf is appealing about religion?
Belief in God can serve as a grand motivator, but cults/corrupt clergies will take advantage of this and convince you your new feats in life are only thanks to their support, rendering you codependent on them.
>None of that shit even makes sense.
Start reading Genesis and other early stories for genealogy, then read the New Testament for Any Forums IRL.

your opinions on politics aren't interesting. You aren't better than anyone, as you're like everybody else. Parading one narrative and assuming it holds all the answers, no different from every other so-called iconoclast or reactionary who carries the a set of ideals and expects to be seen as a distinctive lone-wolf who's misunderstood and filled with idiosyncrasies that fill the average npc or whatever you call them with mystery, but no, you're not special, and you try to stray from the herd of sheep by aiming to be as provocative as possible, unaware that you're plan is proceeded by everybody else around you, and I'm referring to you specifically, I'm not taking your personality and boxing into a generalized coterie of people who adopt whatever ideologies or philosophy you associate yourself with, as this is written as an attack on you as an individual.

Shut the fuck up kike

If you can’t figure this out you’re not human and need to be killed ASAP