Mealworm frass is the best fertilizer

>mealworm frass is the best fertilizer
>anyone can rise mealworms
>they eat everything including some plastics
>they take most water from air
>they can live in the dark
>can be fed to chickens or eaten by humans

Why are farmers complaining about fertilizer shortages instead ofstarting their insect colonies now and feeding them trash?

There, I just solved the ferilizer problem globally. Give me money.

Attached: Z(173).jpg (1920x1080, 948.31K)

>you're going to fertilize at industrial scales with a bucket of meal worms
if you're not a farmer, maybe accept that you don't know anything about growing food

Large farms already exist to replace bones with insects as safe animal feed. When more humans start eating bugs they will become even more popular.

So explain how the nitrogen ends up in the field again?

Bugs don't have the right nutrients for humans. We will all look like skinny Chinese people if we eat bugs.

They have the exact same nutrients as any other meat.

seeAnd If you don't want to eat things like mealworms or bugs pls stop eating things like oysters or lobster.

>They have the exact same nutrients as any other meat.
False.

Its probably not cost efficient on industrial scale.

the economics doesn't allow them to fuck around with anything other than pumping as much chemical nutrients into the ground as possible, spraying it with more chemicals to keep the bugs off then praying it rains and the sun shines at the right time. When you think about it modern farming is pretty close to aquaponics in terms of inputs.

The entire animal food and fertilizer industry don't want the bugs because they would be dead in no time.

mealworms have all important amino acids

No fucking wonder poles are poor when you are this dumb.

The joke is, it's more efficient than meat and fertilizer industries combined.

>Why are farmers complaining about fertilizer shortages instead ofstarting their insect colonies now and feeding them trash?
You gonna make a whole pipeline for this in a single year, retard???

>Why are farmers complaining about fertilizer shortages instead ofstarting their insect colonies now and feeding them trash?
You gonna make a whole pipeline for this in a single year, retard???
here
I'm not gonna repeat myself.

Redpill me on mealworms, based Pole. How do I start? Do you need to prepare the bugs or can you eat them raw? Can it help me escape the industrialized farmer jew? I fucking hate them so much its unreal.

>thread is specifically about mealworms
>links an unsourced schizopost about "boogz"
Opinion discarded.

>Not in my neighborhood!

Because any form of work or industry will drop housing prices and boomers will literally shutdown the economy just to keep their bullshit expensive as fuck.

Attached: 154f2a5f3cda2b3e3d2909174e936423a8c04b68v2_00.jpg (512x478, 27.8K)

Oats as a substrate for them to live in. No flour.
Give them carrot slices as a source of water. Remove dry carrots before they get mould. Separate life stages when the colony is still small to avoid canibalism. They can't climb plastic and glass. Before eating startve some of them so that they shit out everything. You can driwn them before deep frying.

everything applies, faggot. You go on farming your shite in a tray on a grain/soi substrate and expect it not to turn out shit product.
>but muh 3rdie culchurs ate inverterbrates!
from rivers, lakes, forests and jungles. Not from unwashed bins full of rotten soi feed.

>t. seething food industry shill
Fuck you and fuck your farm, nigger. I hope globohomo shuts you down.

>eat garbage made from garbage in dirty warehouse that smells like feet
>"reee, fuck industrialized farming!"
1/10

Explain to me where the nitrogen comes from and how ze bugs fix it, you insufferable cocksucker.

I will grow them myself in my clean basement that smells like dandelion honey. No money for you, kike. KYS.

Fertilizer needs more than worms. You need nitrated and phosphates in the dirt. I know you're excited to share your little nugget of info about mealworms but you came up short.

>>can be fed to chickens or eaten by humans

Entamopathogenic bacteria? got to be careful eating bugs