Why aren't normies attracted to dignity?

Why aren't normies attracted to dignity?

Attached: 1658832199738046m.jpg (747x1024, 136.38K)

becasue not only undignified behaviour isn't punished by immediate social sanctions but it's often encouraged and awarded with attention

Because they aren't human

>tattoos
>dignity

It's better to have hidden/implicit mechanisms than some top-down tule enforcement.

Dignity is social conatruct. Its nothing more than a medieval invention that started in noble courts, pushed by the Catholic Church to keep the common man down.

If it's earned it's dignifying.

Maybe.

Attached: AP_05012404146.jpg (1200x800, 131.72K)

>Dignity is social conatruct
sure it is mr narcisistic psycho.I bet you would suck your bosses dick for a 1 euro an hour more.
>muh its just a little head movement and saliva for a big gain
>muh its just processed human food (shit)If i eat 2 kilos this arab guy will give me a golden chain and a ticket home.

Her eyes are full of nigger loving

Every woman of menstrating age must be assumed blacked until proven innocent by advanced microchimerical anaylsis and hymen integrity verification.

but that woman is just a roastie

God picks your wife for you. If you're still single, it's your fault. He finally gave me a nice 7 year old girl to marry named aisa because I prayed the hardest.

Finally a golden rule I can stand behind

because they are incapable of feeling shame

Because dignity is illogical
traits are only desirable when society rewards them

You just look like a retard who can't do 1+1

Attached: 65C86109-DFBE-4993-A1EF-153A1CD7CD90.gif (200x155, 414.49K)

>7 year old
How was your stuffed animal tea party wedding?

Attached: B023136A-1943-463A-B4ED-0D136FFA8C66.jpg (423x448, 57.43K)

No, I am a modern victim of dignity myself and would feel ashamed.

Attached: 23-of-the-best-meaning-worst-cursed-images-ever-4.jpg (650x787, 55.01K)

Imagine sneaking up on her like a jungle cat, pouncing on the table and cutting that tattood skin of her whore arm and setting the entire establishment on fire.

>Always putting the woman's wishes first
It was Super Mario themed and it was based on his greatest interests and passions. Mine is Hitler themed.

Attached: 1657802802105.jpg (960x1200, 253.8K)

normies don't believe there is morals, they think everything is a social construct.
so they think you're just a loser being a square, not realising that they are the ones who have slipped into a conservative rut.

actual basedboy in pic

Attached: 16591161347521.png (934x1280, 1.53M)

Except a 7 year old is far from being a woman creep

>Why aren't normies attracted to dignity?
because normies are extremely undignified, living a good and virtuous life with dignity feeds their midwit inferiority complex to the maximum. the extremely powerful feeling of
>this piece of shit thinks hes better than me?!
fuels the most destructive and irrational hatred of normies towards dignity

Not as good as when we consummated our relationship.

NPCs only follow the current thing.
They are incapable of independent thoughts.
They know that killing or stealing is wrong, but don't understand why unless their ((((master)))) explains it to them.
That being said, we live in a world where moral is merely a social construct. Dignity is a luxury.

>tattoo
Roastie confirmed. To the streets she returns

Jealous crybaby American with a dead gene pool.

What do you have going for you outside of that dignity thing?

It's easier to be a trashy slut. Or a whore if you don't have enough money to consoom this month's new smartphone.

confederate shill really was a leaf this whole time, the more you know

>No, I am a modern victim of dignity myself and would feel ashamed.
Dignity is not a modern concept even animals have it in some form.It evolved for a reason.Poeple who had no dignity could not exist in hunter gatherer time.Only with slavery farming and civilization did poeple without dignity start to prosper.

My highest question is this.

Give me an example of dignified behavior in an animal

>British Broadcasting Corporation
How is it hanging, Archibald Nigel Goldstein?