Why do so many idiots study computers?

Most of my male friends are like “yea man computer is the future, im gonna study it, programming or web developing or whatever and invest in crypto, Im gonna make it this way”. If everyone and their mom studies computers doesn’t that mean the wagies will become pathetic or am I a retard here? It just doesn’t make sense, unless there is huge demand

Attached: 625B49EC-CA73-4534-B038-0782AEE54D99.png (641x481, 141.89K)

It does make sense in a way. computers is one of the last non stagnating fields that's not completely strangled by gerontocratic retards.

I like computer and currently make my own parser. Just like the feel when u programming. The best part is when ur programming is success running.

Attached: 1659071780414769.jpg (558x419, 105.33K)

Computer science is ez and really make plp happy when u programming. For me its not just wage or future. Just exiting when programming.

This is already a great thread

Everybody wanted me to study computers when I was young in the late 90's early 2000. I vehemently opossed it. Only the most normie/lefty retarded chuds with secret prince superiority complex you only find in the metal community were drawn to it. I'm glad I didn't do it, fuck the money.

Sometimes you gotta do the needful

Wait, aren't we all here in this thread kind of already using computer right now to post?
Wow, we are all engineer genius.

I'm also glad you didn't do it because that means more money for me. Yay.

2 kinds of people.
Computer/book fags
And people who actually make the world work. Builders, creators, movers, shakers.

I could never be a fucking book or computer fag. I like fabrication too much.
> but computers control everything.

Yeah? Did they build the house? Did computers pave roads? Can computer do anything but enslave us?

Every dummie wants to be a programmer but not work something real with their hands where it matters. They get all that money only to find out they have live in a shitty apartment built by retards, designed by retards, dependent on infrastructure that's barely holding up, having their expensive car destroyed by pothole filled roads, but hey, at least you get that fat paycheck at the end of the month?

Dude, have your money and your USR voting IT faggots.

One quarter of modern professional-level jobs are in I.T.
That will only increase in the coming years.
Not all coders by the way.

whoa based

Just do what you love and the money will follow.
You can make it big in agriculture, architecture, engineering, healthcare, law, and a whole host of other things.
The important thing is that you are good at what you do.

What's an easy noncoder computer job for someone with the IQ of a 12 year-old that doesn't want to do any $tudy?

You've made this thread already

Any Forums janny

I work remote, money is sweet and bought a 2nd apartment to rent - it pays off by itself. It seriously is life on easy mode.
Learned carpentry in my free time and frequently buy old furniture for cheap, restore it and resell it.

Don't care about USR or any other party for that matter, politicians must hang before anything changes.

Attached: stenka.jpg (191x264, 16.23K)

AI will replace these golems in a decade.

Attached: riccpdolgsdgs54.jpg (500x601, 34.4K)