Holy shit what a nation of subhumans

>People in #Russia express their support for the aggression against #Ukraine by putting a red-hot iron on their skin.
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1552932630286450689

Attached: Zigger.png (864x709, 520.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>twitter

Attached: f97.jpg (1200x902, 103.55K)

This means nothing. If this midget piece of shit wasn't branding himself like an animal, he would've been doing something equally stupid.

>russia bad thread
>twitter.com
>nexta
>polenigger toilet cleaner flag
every.single.time

The behaviour you would expect from vatniggers.

Attached: 1659174174823.jpg (1000x750, 473.46K)

>>russia bad thread
>>twitter.com
>>nexta
>>polenigger toilet cleaner flag
>every.single.time

Attached: 1690268194.jpg (1080x2400, 1.05M)

>memeflag nigger
>nigger post
every.single.time

US AF base propaganda btfo within a few post. couldn't be me lmao muh service

We do what now?
Pshek why do you subhumans never make threads about your own country?
Why do you think about Russia so much?
I never met a Russian who would care about Pooland. We don't think about you nor discuss you. Yet you can't shut up about Russia. Like an obsessed ex-girlfriend or something.

I feel bad for the ukrainian people, and the poles will probably be next as cannon fodder. Don't really know how to feel about that though.

This subhumans are afraid of us. So, they're seething to draw the attention and to... Goddamn scary us.

>Why do you think about Russia so much?
I wonder why, when your known chimping out nigger neigbor breaks into your neigbor house you can't help but to think
>what a fucking disgusting nigger chimping out again
>This subhumans are afraid of us
Yeah, I'm afraid of Russian whores spreading HIV in my country.

>Putin shill
>Flase flag flag
>Hehe let Russia take over; we are just a fairy
>No further copy paste from Kremlin script

What do you expect from Vodka niggers?

Attached: 193945858966676.png (1280x1518, 3.4M)

>westerners are cattl-
woah...

>Shill thread

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: 1655021213066.gif (288x338, 3.87M)

Your country already hiv-ridden to the core, though you're too poor to make free tests so you don't know it, maybe after robbing ukraine of its funds you'll get them finally

>Your country already hiv-ridden to the core
Kek, this much projecting. Next you'll tell me we're also leader in suicides among young men but hide bodies in rivers and leaders in divorces and abortions?

Attached: 1631588236067.png (3922x2107, 3.37M)

russians brand themselves like cattle.
lol, lmao even.

>Gray state
>Burning masonic triangles onto people

>Greater Ukraizrael
>Burning "Z" on people's skin

Yeah, looks to me that this all fucking glows and is an intended fabrication to force people to takes "visible" sides.

It is interesting that the countries that are closest geographically to Russia and have the longest history of interactions with Russia also have the most negative opinions of Russia.

>It is interesting that the countries that are closest geographically to Russia and have the longest history of interactions with Russia also have the most negative opinions of Russia.
Yeah, in my eyes anyone cheering this mongolian horde is no better than shitskins cheering Mexican cartels.

>upset vatnigger shills
you love to see it