"Humans are hackable animals"

What did he mean by that?

Attached: FNUATg8VcAUdkHp.jpg (907x653, 154.14K)

Don't know who he is but he comes across as some puny "tech" Jew spouting pseudo edgy futuristic nonsense

It meqns he is an idiot.
He will find out why, eventually.

He is Klaus Schwab's personal assistant

Goyim see dumb cattle

Are*

Being a jew in a christian society means shooting fish in a barrel.

He means that he's a Jew.

That humans are easy to manipulate without realizing it. You dont have to beat them or fence them in or anything.

It means someone is gonna take a parang and hack him and his husband into little fucking pieces.

I'd love to see it

You can be mad at his ideas and his influence and his lifestyle, but he’s not a bad writer; it would be nice if pol posters would actually read the books of people they dislike before spouting off about small clips. Yes, he’s nearly the epitome of everything that a pretend-monolithic pol might fear, but that’s exactly why it should be dealt with head on and not just memed against, preaching to your choir that will uncritically accept even stupid ideas. Harari has the ability to spend 3-4 pages of text taking a coherent worldview and then he’ll “deboonk” it from his own transhumanist/vipassana syncretism. That’s a skill the dissident right could learn to use; being able to understand one’s opposition and formulate their arguments, instead of just screeching.

Being able to write 3 pages of garbage in a coherent way is not something to be proud of or a skill one should develop. We don't lack words,pages,books, we lack truth and innovation. And if he's the epitome of evil on earth ,don't think for a second that discussing his paragraphs in 50 coherent sentences is going to change the reality of him being evil more than a few meme pictures and funny one-liner spergs.

Attached: 5436565b-a432-4d61-bc8c-19475ac1c914_text.gif (400x160, 728.85K)

You might be correct in terms of low hanging fruit, but you are not correct when it comes to leveraging people of high net worth

Humans were ALWAYS easy to manipulate. See religion, cults, patriotism, advertising...

>i'm a big faggot jew and need a gum emptied into my chimo face

Or
>every genocide of Jews occurs because people like me can't stop hating the immutable rat fink they see in the mirror

jews hate that goyims have conscience, unreachable inner thoughts, immune system, free oxygen, free sun. they will attempt to remove anything free and sacred for non-jews, even the right to marry and reproduce freely. There is nothing subtle or mysterious about jews end goal.

Attached: shlomofe.jpg (197x256, 12.91K)

>unreachable inner thoughts
This is the big one, because they're paranoid control freaks.

White people use keyboards to hack, sandniggers use machetes

>What did he mean by that?
people who say this mean themselves.

>humans are hackable

Priests know that for thousands of years ;)

anyone else fantasize spraying a HUGE load all over his big forehead and then just rubbing it in while saying you just got goym'd?

>humans are hackable animals
>be unable to fix own baldness

He tried to sound like Aristotle (humans are political animals) except his quote sounds retarded.

He's an incoherent transhumanist like everyone else affiliated with his technocratic, futurist view. He views people are biological computers, yet concludes, either from some minimal metaphysics or from some Penrose-inspired doctrine of quantum consciousness, that where there is a will, there should be a will to improve oneself. He evidently supports free action in favor of advancing the human species, and he wants us to plug ourselves into cyborg shit to become immortal.

He rejects all spirituality and asceticism, and supports the idea of an eternally evolving machine-species.

It means he read some of Scott Adam's blog posts about humans being "moist robots" that can be reprogrammed (persuaded, basically) to suit your interests.

Judaism is pure cope. Say a bunch more silly words it's totally gonna make you a demigod bro. Meanwhile you look like a fucking diabetic piece of genetic backwash.

It's always a Jew, a faggot one at that. Weird huh?

So...Schlomo is a literal hack?

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

I've read one of his books one, "Short History of Humanity" or something like that, it was the first time I ever heard of this dude and I was disgusted by how inhumane his views were, how he insisted that culture, any culture is completely interchangeable and essentially worthless and how it's actually a good thing that we're gonna be replaced by the chinese eventually. I'm not kidding, this dude is insane, like some kind of living jewish caricature.

>Harari has the ability to spend 3-4 pages of text taking a coherent worldview and then he’ll “deboonk” it from his own transhumanist/vipassana syncretism
Imagine being proud of taking 3 pages to establish a strawman lol