Beard Culture

what are the political implications of a grown man basing his entire personality around a growth of hair?

Attached: nigger1.png (751x422, 637.38K)

Being identical to a woman who bases her entire personality on their loose gash?

Traditional masculine outlets like hunting, combat, and natural dominant relations with the opposite sex have been denied or heavily restricted, so today's cucks settle for weak alternatives like growing large beards.

le appalachian mountain man but has never stepped foot outside a metro area

idk ask beardsoy beardly

The same guys are also really into craft beers and spectator sports. They don't actually play any sports, but they know every nigger who was just drafted and what high school and college they played out of.

You could grow one for yourself instead of asking on a Vietnamese snakedancing forum. White men can all grow beards. You are White aren't you user?

i am white.i can grow a pretty descent beard...but the amount of white people i know who can't grow a single strand even in their 30s terrifies me.it's something in the water isn't it?

Nerdrotic on YouTube has one and I want to choke myself nearly to goddamn death on his woke media hating cock and balls after rimming fiercely

>Culture
>This culture, they culture
What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why the fuck they call everything "culture"?

Just that. He thinks its a literal medal of maturity.

My current life goal is to acquire a giant moustache. Beardlets will never understand.

I hate that we live in the timeline where beards have becone the symbol of onions and capeshit consooming

Only effeminate males who can't grow a decent beard have a problem with men being men.
If your Dad doesn't have a beard, you've got two Mums.

Microplastics in every thing. The average American consumes what amounts to a credit card size in plastic per week.

Tis not the shirt that one chooses to cover his back,
Which distinguishes a Man from the rest of the pack,
Not the shoes on his feet nor the trousers he wears,
Which commands Lady's gossip and lingering stares,
Tis not verbosity of prose nor the colour of his tan,
Tis the beard which he sports that maketh the Man.

user

I let my beard grow in winter or if I'm not working and shave in summer.

>My current life goal is to acquire a giant moustache. Beardlets will never understand.
A most worthy and noble goal indeed good Sir.

>political implications
probably more self-centred government policies.
social implications? more boring people

And never ever forget your distant ancestors went to war wearing a battle beard upon his chad chin.
This is what they have taken from you my smooth faced brethren.

Fucking gay

it's troublematic bro

Found the low T śoy faggot. You don't belong in this thread ya fuckin girl.

You know what the trouble is with this and this approach with it? You lose all fucking context over time. In the past, anons could colloquially refer to something in a hyperbolic or other way in order to convey something indirectly. But these fucking nufags and normalfags and everybody coming here now don't fuckign grasp that and take it literally. And the next thing you know, you have fucktards making a gorillion threads during the day saying everyone who has a beard is a s o y boi and those hard headed low functional autistic plebbit refugee fuckers will just derp and derp and insist on being right.
In order to survive the stupidity of humanity, anons must think outside of themselves. Anons must be accurate. Or we are all fucked.