Hypothetically, what can apart from death or fraud stop him from winning in 2024?

Hypothetically, what can apart from death or fraud stop him from winning in 2024?

Attached: 3ba.jpg (721x900, 93.28K)

desantis

Election fraud. Trump will not win.

>slow and steady

Attached: jeb!.jpg (875x560, 95.48K)

Monkeypox
Screencap this

Oh no, the corrupted republican deep state's choice. No wonder they shill him so much, something must be wrong.

Russian fbi assisted peepee tape, or one of Clinton's top assassins.

Attached: bianca-roux-still-04ye.jpg (800x800, 97.13K)

the appointed one.

Attached: president2.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

the fact that the normal population is less idiotic than Any Forums

Thermonuclear war with China.
Ran the scenario several times myself!
This is all they have left.

People not voting for him in the swing states.

1. Death.
2. Fraud.
3. The Jan 6 hearing thing actually manages to come up with something other than hearsay by people who weren't there.
4. The Dems run and rerun the Jan 6 hearings/footage until the election, then boot Biden and find someone that doesn't suck ass or have dementia.
5. The Republicans find someone better than Trump to run.

A non-zero amount of people on the right are starting to get fed up with some of the opinions Trump tosses out every now and then, namely him still being pro-vax.
Still, if Biden and Trump went at it in 2024 and there was an equal amount or less foul play compared to 2020, Trump would still stomp the shit out of Biden, literally zero people like Biden, even my senile old Dem grandpa thinks he's too old, and that's even considering his favorite news channels avoided the plane staircase fall, the bike fall, the weird dementia meandering he keeps doing, the teleprompter fuckups, the child sniffing, that weird-ass microphone green screen thing, etc.

Typo.
On #3, I meant to say finding something bad enough that he can't legally become the president again, but you probably get the idea.

You’re retarded if you still think this faggot is on your side. Especially if you’re white. Dude’s just as much part of the ‘show’ as the rest of them.

If Dems and their minions can whip up enough hysteria about monkey pox and basically ban in person voting, there's no way they won't cheat again.

People remembering he’s a useless zionist faggot who sucked off niggers and subjected us to covid tyranny and BLM riots

>her tinder profile vs her IRL

Attached: 1659171766119.jpg (619x680, 79.31K)

Killary.

Not because she has a legitimate chance in Hell of beating him but because he embarrassed her last round and her ego absolutely will not forgive it. it was her turn! after all

she has a pathological need to destroy this man publicly. if you thought 2020 cheating was blatant, buckle up

When Trump was president, we had repeated, month after month record stock market performance, and businesses giving out bonuses to regular workers which is something I have never seen before. Everyone I know was working, getting better jobs, and buying shit, and the US wasn't engaged in nation building or some half-assed war overseas. I couldn't care less what Trump does or doesn't do if he can deliver long term peace and prosperity.

Attached: AA107o5l.jpg (396x513, 23.48K)

Don't worry, fraud is strong enough to stop him. You don't need anything else.

Biden is worse but trump is also a faggot

Attached: 4CA177CD-7328-406C-BF08-FBE42ED20FDE.png (776x692, 622.63K)

The media, again.

Lying white women, again.