ADULT-CHILD SEX

Can anyone explain why adult-child sex is wrong, without resorting to:
(1) False statements, such as (a) the idea that children are incapable of consenting to sex due to mental inferiority, which we know not to be true or (b) that pedophiles are deranged reprobates looking to "molest" or harm children for purposes of self gratification.
(2) Invalid arguments, such as the idea that adult-child sex is wrong on the (false) basis that children are too manipulable to, which is an invalid argument because children are forced to do things against their will all the time by their parents, and there's no reason to believe sex to be a special case
(3) Outright denial of blatant facts, such as the fact that children have a sexuality

Attached: CSDHC.png (1074x666, 249.55K)

hello fbi

Attached: +_2ad49e80aaf217c71b1db81913c5acad.jpg (1130x678, 58.8K)

ok groomer

Ok groomer

Commit sudoku

I would just simply break your skull open if you tried to convince me of any of this. So go on. Go out there and spread your ideas.

>Can you
Yes
>Will you
No. I won't waste my effort against an opponent arguing in bad faith. Kill yourself.

Sage and report shit threads.

Attached: 1641397899987.png (632x1024, 945.63K)

lmao youre the swiss guy from yesterday again, kill yourself already

Our culture used to despise pedos like you.

It's wrong because the genitals and bodies of children are not physically ready for sexual intercourse. They are physically damaged by it. Also, their sexual instinct exists but is not fully developed until puberty, so you will also do psychological damage.

Please forgive me for entertaining you instead of calling for your death if you are asking in bad faith, but I am incapable of turning my back on a good faith question.

Attached: 1626450139517.jpg (705x748, 67.72K)

Kill yourself, you sick fuck.

I will obliterate you and all your kind, I will murder all of you and I will do so with a smile.

Attached: 1621987385740.png (983x1073, 1.56M)

>tell me, what is 2+2?
>inb4 4
Bait thread

>It's wrong because the genitals and bodies of children are not physically ready for sexual intercourse.
yeah but they are ready at 13

>pedophile faggots on my board

Attached: come here.jpg (720x822, 38.92K)

Early onset sexual activity fucks up child and adolescent hormones, triggering too early puberty.

Children and adolescents are not physiologically ready for sexual activity. Sexual activity is an adult activity. Children and teens do not have adult brains.

Adult brains don't happen until very early 20s in both males and females.

All the shit in the environment, modern diet, water, etc., also trigger early puberty. Homo sapiens females didn't evolve to have periods so early. Our ancestral females didn't begin menstruation until their late teens, with 18 being common.

This is in line with female brain development.

Physically and mentally and emotionally immature Homo sapiens must be left alone by adult Homo sapiens.

Pedophilia is a disease of domestication. You don't see wild animals raping their young offspring.

You're first on the list of people to get killed in the Boog. Not the Jews. Not the Liberals.

You.

Ok Groomer.

Attached: B117B932-C08B-4D47-88DB-24FE4ADF2FF3.jpg (966x755, 237.51K)

>the idea that children are incapable of consenting to sex due to mental inferiority, which we know not to be true
WTF said it’s not true. Any parent can tell you that kids cannot consent and they are easily manipulated.
I would say around 13 in girls and 16/17 in boys maybe they understand consent, but younger than that and they are very easily manipulated. Hell 12 year olds still believe in Santa in some households.

FUCK YOU NIGGER

NIGGERS ARE DISGUSTING

WHENEVER THERES A TEENAGER WALKING THEY WILL LOOK AT THEM FROM BOTTOM TO TOP AND TALK TO THEM

THEY KNOW NNO BOUNDERIES

NIGGERS AND GROOMERS SHOULD DIEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is there a swiss pedo poster?
let's fucking find him IRL

KILL YOURSELF GROOMER

Can kill the child if your dick is big.

>which we know not to be true
kek 18 year olds are dumb as it is, anything younger and they're borderline retarded. Of course they are mentally inferior kids you can trick easily as an adult to do anything without realizing if it's wrong or not which is why you trannies groom them and turn them into mentally ill trannies all the time.

Fine, but at 13 they are no longer "children", since, you know, puberty is literally the transition from childhood to adulthood? Dipshit.

>Adult brains don't happen until very early 20s in both males and females.
Blatantly false. One reddit study is not science, retarded Amerimutt

Everything else you said is blatantly false too, fucking kike worshipping nigger.

Attached: 1654402504499.png (510x346, 209.41K)

Better rod them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Attached: 1408043395931.jpg (750x940, 280.74K)

For girls, it affects their entire lives as they become unmarriageable. It robs them of their value.

the one from yesterday is a Hong Kong flag you stupid blind retard

Attached: pedos.png (1780x480, 327.36K)

>Our ancestral females didn't begin menstruation until their late teens, with 18 being common.
you would have put a citation for that if it existed

Attached: 1639490714737.jpg (774x960, 76.42K)

Hahaha. Amerimutt is absolutely seething at an healthy biological urge.

Attached: 1627767817138.png (498x404, 242.73K)

>Filthy jew

Attached: pee.jpg (550x733, 160.53K)

If I were to ever find you in RL
I would kill you and dance around your burning corpse

>All jews are pedophiles

Attached: peee.jpg (1200x1200, 357.75K)

>All the shit in the environment, modern diet, water, etc., also trigger early puberty. Homo sapiens females didn't evolve to have periods so early. Our ancestral females didn't begin menstruation until their late teens, with 18 being common.
Our ancestors fucked and married 12 year olds, mutt. Feminists have brainwashed you.

>many jewish men get their baby dicks sucked by rabbis and jews all turn out to be evil pedos
>many faggots get their dicks sucked by faggots and faggots turned out to be evil pedos
>many trannies get their dicks sucked by trannies and trannies turned out to be evil pedos
i'm starting to see a trended here

Attached: groomer.png (637x672, 263.75K)

Age of consent in Nazi Germany was 14.

Is Sam right?

Attached: 1526731767289.jpg (1224x786, 296.83K)

Kill yourself

Attached: 1636403777839.jpg (1080x752, 122.74K)

Yes

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830.16K)

Legit the easiest way to spot pedos is when they say shit like this. Because pedos are so deluded they think a little girl unaware she's showing her panties is her seducing and flirting. They need to convince themselves it was consensual otherwise they will see themselves as the monsters they are. Their minds are so perverted and lustful they think any interaction is one of sex.

Yes, correct, sex within a proper relationship is good for little girls. Only her owner can fuck a loli. First her father then once she's married her husband. Its a father's right to fuck his toddler daughters. Child brides is how it is meant to be, oldest for girl to marry should be menarche, earlier is better
>RARGH FEMINIST RAGE
Wow, you're such scary feminists.
That's the opposite of true. This feminist anti-pedophile nonsense is very VERY recent.

Nice bait

>Pedophilia is a disease of domestication. You don't see wild animals raping their young offspring.
The first person to resort to using the animal kingdom as an example loses the argument

Let me bang all your chinese waifus first

Attached: 1655518122976.jpg (700x1108, 102.28K)

>Flags that match the post

Attached: 1632169963500.png (575x725, 655.28K)

They can not rear Children. Plus numerous other logistical shit.

Cope

Attached: 1649218964341.png (604x510, 577.71K)

Why is it the adults pushing for it and not any children?

Our ancestors in kingdom of Judah married girls as young as 3 years and 1 day old!

>Filthy jew pedophile.

Attached: pe jew.jpg (1024x689, 112.55K)

You know very well what you deserve.

Attached: 1523328646571.jpg (487x503, 90.25K)

>the genitals and bodies of children are not physically ready for sexual intercourse
Girls have hands, mouths, feet and thighs don't they? Not all sex is balls deep P-in-V, retard.
>You don't see wild animals raping their young offspring.
>retard clearly doesn't know shit about animals

No i swear to god i saw this post pretty much 24 hours ago and it had the swiss flag. Probably feds with vpn

You got a warped brain

sex at early age diminishes the value of inter gender relationships for children.
legalize child marriage first, then you can argue whether child sex is good as well or not, otherwise you just come off as arguing in bad faith.