Damn Any Forums, I took melatonin yesterday. Woke up after 12 hours without pain and my dreams were as strong as ever...

Damn Any Forums, I took melatonin yesterday. Woke up after 12 hours without pain and my dreams were as strong as ever. Do you think other life saving drugs should be available to everyone upon request? How are doctors barring you from buying drugs not a mob behaviuor and anti-freedom? Why should adults beg doctors to get a piece of paper?

Attached: IMG_20220729_175044_1.jpg (2160x2160, 713.11K)

It rots your brain

That shit doesn't even do anything you just slept good one night congrats user.

Yes. Everything should be free and nobody should have to work. That's a brilliant idea.

You gotta be careful with that shit. You'll either go to sleep or put yourself into sleep paralysis.

The post is anti-prescription retard.

Melatonin is pretty wild. Idk why anyone would need “sleeping pills” when this shit exists. Don’t knock it til you try it user

Good for you. It gives me migraines

Then why request it from a doctor? Melatonin is OTC as it is.

Just lift and eat clean. No need to fuck with your hormones to sleep.

>doesn't explain how or show sources
okay

don't take it every day obviously but every once in a while doesn't hurt. gives you crazy dreams too

Cause I can just take 3 drags from my dab rig and I'll get the same effect that night and the morning after

Take valerian root
Where are you sourcing your melatonin?
Careful you’ll fuck up your
Brain chemistry and turn into
A anger ridden sperg

The fuck do I need to hold your hand for

>my dreams were as strong as ever
I only see dreams with melatonin

Try having an actual sleep disorder. You can eat them like candy, they do almost nothing.

Research Nootropics. There’s a whole new world out there for you to explore.

Take magnesium glycinate with it for even deeper sleep

Thanks, I'm gonna take it since DMT is illegal.

>my dreams were as strong as ever
I hate that shit from melatonin

If you take that shit it will make you dull.
Take a high dose and see if you are still able to hold a good conversation the next day. You will likely be zapped of social creativity.

Melatonin is a pretty interesting drug honestly. was easier to remember dreams

>yes goym. Take that drug that helps you do something, your body should be able to do by itself normally.