What the hell is an emotional support white boy ?

What the hell is an emotional support white boy ?

Attached: 2D597E53-1670-4B97-B380-56574CE8E33E.png (1075x639, 1.22M)

Bump

Something you will never be.
Cuz you're a nigger.

I've been called one before by a brown girl, it made me sick to my fucking stomach when I heard it, made me feel like I was being used. No more brown girls.

an emotional tampon simp

But I’m not

Basically it's every non white girls desire to get fucked by white guys. Everyone wants to fuck up but only whitw men want to fuck down.

Some /ss/-tier fetish.

Elaborate?

>poc

Attached: 8. people of color.png (396x288, 16.2K)

Fuckbuddy. I will be anybodies “emotional support white boy” itt. Hmu if you like to pull hair/have hair pulled.

A complete pushover who worships pussy and thus let’s women walk all over him

I'll try lol, I guess she liked that I listened to her problems? The fucked up part is that she never reciprocated that "emotional support." it was just bitching whenever I was going through my own shit.

oh yeah youre a spic

That's it? Listening is an emtional support? It must suck being brown people.

Wrong

>only whitw men want to fuck down.
Because when you're at the top there's nowhere to go but down. White and Asian guys are currently working on letting us fuck up with sex robots but they still have some work to do, until then we have to use filthy holes

Fucking kek, I mean I was there for her too but yeah, I know that's a lot to ask for with their fucked up family problems.

Fuck off beaner

Attached: 6b6.jpg (422x600, 47.24K)

Colonizing wombs is a White past time. I have close to 40 kids that I know of between Vietnam and Philippines.

So, you did leave her, right?

spbp

Oh hell yeah!
That’s why they are jealous fucks

Jesus they all look like complete mentally ill cakeface bleach hair tattooed trash, walking red flags. Can white men only get the niggers of Asian women, same way black men can only get the niggers of white women?

She needs to go back to China. We aren't too far from uppity Chinks bringing about a Night of the Long Rice.

Just change her name in your phone to "Emotional cum rag".

Yes I did. She brought a whole other bunch of problems that I didn't need.

Fucking kek that's a good one.

No

Wow 40 verschissene Missgeburten ohne ihren Vater gezeugt ... deine Vorfahren kotzen im Strahl