Why did Esau sell his birthright for soup?

Why did Esau sell his birthright for soup?

Attached: Jacob_Rothschild_Amana_nli_(cropped).jpg (220x354, 17.77K)

Ah, you loved me as a loser
but now you're worried that I just might win
You know the way to stop me
but you don't have the discipline

Because it’s a shitty book written by gaslighting arabs and it doesn’t mean anything until some big nosed fag invents pilpul over it.

Sure, trust the Jew book even when it has been proven that Jews lie all the time. Read the story again. Is just the story of a disgruntled brother who cannot deal with the fact that he is not the favorite.

>history is written by the winner
You only have one side of the story, what are they going to say/admit to? That he jewed him out of it? Get real.

Because he was hungry.

Attached: Iris_Weinshall_chief_operating_officer_of_The_New_York_Public_Library.jpg (800x1200, 324.01K)

Esau was a based gentile European, a man of the land. Jacob was a cosmopolitan trickster kike. Amusing that these archetypes existed even then. But there was a segment where it was said that if Esau wanted it back then it would be simple, he would have to take it. And that’s exactly what they are afraid of.

Because soup is fucking delicious and he was based.

He was hungry.

its a metaphor for white men selling their future for cooming and drug highs to the jews

Esau did eventually win though. The Edomites took over Judea, killed off all the original Israelites, and installed Herod. Jesus was the first rebel to oppose the Esau bloodline, and now we are now in the BAD timeline.

Subhumans:

He said to Jacob, I am about to die, what good is a birthright to me? Then it goes on to say
Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despisedhisbirthright
He didnt care about it and jacib did.

It still doesn't change the fact that Jacob and his mother conspired to steal Esau's birthrite at a time when Isaac was partially blind and couldn't see.

Attached: 20220729_234328.jpg (720x1112, 296.92K)

>Subhumans
>checks flag
Jesus was right about the Pharisees
Pharisees -> Talmud -> Modern "Judaism"
den of vipers, synagogue of satan

Attached: 1648958839679.jpg (550x1018, 139.7K)

He was hungry. The story is supposed to show that God favors those who sacrifice the material for the spiritual

Jacob was the chosen one. And it's a fantastic turn of events that Jesus had managed to inspire a 2000 year long kingdom of goodness.

Because he thought that since he was the elder, his birthright would always belong to him even if he sold it or exchanged it. He most likely didn't care for it.

>Why did Esau sell his birthright for soup?***

(*** never actually happened)

Attached: 1651524003717.jpg (1024x1024, 296.6K)