Zoomer chad films himself beats up homeless people for fun. Killed one homeless guy and now he’s charged with murder

Zoomer chad films himself beats up homeless people for fun. Killed one homeless guy and now he’s charged with murder.

Attached: E851E7AA-CAE1-4602-834C-0F6026D6DEDF.jpg (828x1968, 315.6K)

If he wasn't so flagrant about it the cops wouldn't have even bothered looking for him

Based af

The reality is that the homeless are most often victimized by "hate crimes" more than any other demographic. It's just that most homeless are white males so no gives a fuck, least of all CHUDTARDS and their impeccable logic.

bums deserve it. fuck these tweaker assholes theyve ruined the west coast hope they all fucking die

Lmfao why the fuck do zoomers feel the need to record every little thing they do

Violent white sociopaths are the solution says CHUDTARD #135353563245

I bet he had a messed up childhood. Hope he gets raped in prison. I thought green eyed chads were supposed to be smart

Fuck 'em. I've never touched alcohol or hard drugs. Really not that hard. It's like not eating shit. Just don't eat the shit.

Zoomers finally giving the Moomers what they deserve

"300 replies, please"

Attached: 3r.png (554x337, 12.8K)

If you applaud this behavior I hope you end up homeless.

I've been homeless and have never touched hard drugs. Go back to mindless drinking you piece of shit.

It's not hard because you aren't an alcoholic or drug addict. I think you completely do not understand that situation.

Ok, so why doesn't he attack the elite? Why attack the ones who literally have the least influence in society and cant even vote?

Pol will ignore this question because you are all cowards who live vicariously through a subhuman bully

>assuming that bitch is White
Hope you and that faggot get your medicine

This happens often, homeless people are used as human punching bags. Its usually not to the death though.

>zoomers

they'll get fucked by other generations

this chad can enjoy his butt rape in prison.

also all homeless still need to be smart and not retarded

You know why you silly cunt kinda weird you felt the need to add in some projections

Not a chad. Those are white niggers.

Why is he green? Is this another mutt mutation?