The Gender Narrative

You niggers will hate this man but many of you will love this video.
A leftist degenerate picks apart and denounces transgenderism.
Hot takes in just the first 20 minutes:
>it's a religion
>it's out of control
>"you're fucking with my ape rights" (KEK)
>people don't actually believe you, they're just capitulating
>"Nazis feel the same way I do"
>political correctness doesn't work
youtu.be/RnJHPOtcgo8

Attached: The Gender Narrative.png (2222x1140, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uzsx8NcBNgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpin this. pretty solid.

Thank you user. I know this one is not Any Forums's norm but I really think people here would enjoy this guy when he's being audacious and shameless.

>they're n-n-n-not real leftists reeeeeeeee my troooo leftism says this!
That's how you can tell it's a religion.

At 35mins he is reading a NYT article on "neopronouns" while laughing and mocking

Attached: MFW you explain your neopronouns.png (1870x1152, 3.48M)

>conservatives want to reinforce gender roles because they have a closeted motivation behind it, afraid of wanting to dye their hair blue etc
Closed. There is no value in trying to find a "based pov from the other side" for the sake of your intellectual vanity of believing you're being open-minded and fair in a debate. It's a waste of time. 2h of it.

OMG IS THAT FUCKING BASED LEFTIST?
A FUCKING GOOD GUY JEWISH FUCK?
SHIIIT, NIGGER, WHAT THE HELL, I LOVE THE FUCKING JEWERINOS NOW
MY HECKING CUTE AND VALID CURLY-HAIRED MERCHANT ASSHOLE IS SAYING THINGS I AGREE WITH

Go die in a fire you stupid subversive fucks.

Attached: 1658195224816756.gif (240x224, 1.02M)

as far as wackjob pedo lunatics goes, mr girl is as based as they get
disagreed with but sitll defended jan 6 peeps

isn't that the jew pedo who said Cuties was a based movie?

youtu.be/uzsx8NcBNgc

Attached: le cuties man.png (2234x1148, 3.85M)

not giving your video any views, faggot

ya I also appreciate him calling out that streetshitter quack Dr. K

Attached: reckful & dr k.png (480x360, 186K)

how long does it take to become a mod on destiny's discord?
how long do i have to be a mod before i can start streaming pedantic bullshit for "entertainment" purposes?

and it's an emergent sickness from the metastasized cancer that is his own deconstruction of gender.
Trans doesn't fit on his view. Great. But nothing fits on his view, it's ultimately just babel. He doesn't get abolished gender norms and liberty. Only chaos. Trans are rebelling against their nature no less than he. Trans at least have the defense of being hopelessly deluded by a society that is happy to reinforce their delusions. This guy is self deluded. He dug his own madness and buried himself in the filth of it.

He's probably brilliant, but not giving that any signal boost through views. Post it on the OTHER containment board.

>Post it on the OTHER containment board.
No.

Attached: (((you))).png (720x720, 395.11K)

bunch of nutters

Attached: cray_zee.jpg (600x300, 51.7K)

>2022
>still posting on YouTube
You are mentally retarded. Why do you post your shit on site that removes even memes or random videos we just share on Any Forums, then glowies record and ask for removal you incredible stupid retard? You learn nothing at all?

I agree. I have never uploaded a video to YouTube ever, and if I did I wouldn't post it to Any Forums

At this point i just wonder why would YouTube leave such videos on their site. Probably a glowie operation, all these celebs mentioned on Any Forums that stay famous.

>Post it on the OTHER containment board.

since you're the content police why don't you focus on WHY DO LIBERALS LOVE PUBLIC TRANSIT, E-CELEB SAID THIS (LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE), YOU CAN'T REFUTE X threads you dumb nigger. this board is trash and always has been trash. If you can't sift through it for something worthwhile then just kill yourself.

At 1h16min he shows clips of Jazz Jennings' botched surgery, aftermath, the "goodbye to penis party", and "her" mom creepily relishing it all.

Attached: jazz.png (1280x720, 1.04M)